Let’s get started with the Orofluido Hair Beauty Elixir Review. The lightweight elixir has a sweet scent to it, that doesn’t overwhelm & wafts back to you during the day as you move around. Do not use a lot of product. This stuff is amazing! $ 14.81 for 3.38 oz in the US £ 24.95 100 mL in the UK. Cyclopentasiloxane, cyclotetrasiloxane, dimethiconal, Argania spinosa oil, Cyperus escentulus root oil, parfum, isopropyl palmitate, Linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexine carboxaldehyde, CI 47100 (yellow 11), CI 26100 (red 17). And the smell stays all day. at Amazon.com. It's especially effective if you dye your hair, as this can repair some of the damage done.This is the only product I will ever use on my hair. Took me couple of times to figure out the right amount. Orofluido is a beauty elixir … My hair was a wee bit oily once I applied this (on dry hair) but sticky look and feel was gone in a jiffy. Besides applying it on damp hair, I sometimes use the elixir as a pre-styling therapy for my hair. NOT MENTIONED. Orofluido claims that this beauty elixir imparts unbelievable silkiness, lightness and shine to hair. Best Prices Best Products Best Shops Best Reviews … The packaging mentions the scent in detail, but I barely notice it in the bottle or on my hair. Orofluido Permanent Haircolor Color Elixir is easy to combine with the Orofluido Permanent Haircolor Color Elixir Developer. Kenza Lum 941 views. Today I am reviewing the Orofluido original range of products, which encompasses the shampoo, the conditioner, the mask and the oil.. With the oils working in harmony, formulas guarantee exquisite results for every hair type, giving lifeless hair a fantastic makeover and making them look silky, shiny and sensual. Remarkable silkiness, lightness and shine. It's not just for your hair. It also keeps my hair in great condition as well as holds the style in for many days. I don't get greasy, but I tend to be on the dry side, so if you're greasy, I'd just use from about the ears down. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It leaves damaged and rough hair, smooth, healthy, shiny, with bounce and movement. The cosmetic contains natural oils that ensure incredible smoother and gloss. Price of Orofluido Eau De Parfum. I've used it for years, so it's not something I tire of. A lot of argan oil type products will weigh my hair down or make it greasy, and I have yet to have this problem with Orofluido. Orofluido Beauty Elixir: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2014, tames my perm very well... keeps from being flyaway, Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2014. You can use whenever, but I apply before going out or after using a hair straightener to soothe the dry ends of my hair. We maintain quality content to the best of our abilities. 4.9 out of 5 stars 90. In Detail Orofluido Eau De Parfum Review and My Experience. The new beauty ritual by Orofluido transforms the hair’s appearance to give it a silky, shiny and sensual look. I also use it as a sunscreen for my hair if I am stepping out in the sun. It smells amazing--like vanilla! Dryness comes along with roughness. That tiny sample lasted me two years. Orofluido Asia Zen Control Elixir Review As with any leave-in treatment, it’s important to use the right amount. The smell is also really nice and very subtle; it is a natural, soft smell and won't … We have a lot of amazing writers who share their valuable insights about different products. … This oil that is not really an oil does the following. My husband is not a perfume guy and he loves it as well. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Today I am going to tell you about a relatively less-known hair care product that is actually not just a cosmetic, but food for hair. This hair oil … I am delighted with Orofluido Beauty Elixir, 100ml/3.38 oz (Set of 2). Three natural oils – argan, cyprus and linseed – are the main constituents of the fluid that is viscous but not runny and is rapidly absorbed. This page works best with JavaScript. The more you use it, the less quantity you need to use. A very little amount goes a really long way! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. If you wish to join us, please feel free to contact – [email protected], Hi everyone, It dries hair faster, sealing in this super hydration while drying. Beauty elixir for all hair types, with a pure luxuriance that envelops your hair. Orofluido review Well ladies, it's 2011 and I'm back in the land of high speed internet! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. We hope you enjoy the blog and have a good user experience. And what is the shelf life? by Danielle | Jan 23, 2015 | Beauty, Hair, I'm Loving This, Reviews | 0 comments. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The results are cumulative. Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2016. Learn how your comment data is processed. I use about the size of a quarter all over my hair- roots included. Smells fantastic but didn't do anything positive for my hair except make it smell good. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2014. You just need a very tiny bit, depending on the length and thickness of your hair. 2:17. ... Orofluido elixir testing - Duration: 2:17. Shop for Orofluido Beauty Elixir Hair Oil. Hi Kiran! Orofluido Beauty Elixir is an oil for all hair types, that combine within the power of oils with beautifying properties. I love the calming effect it has on my hair, and I love the smell so much I use extra drops as perfume before going out. Every time I would flip my hair someone would comment on the nice smell. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Orofluido Asia Zen Control Elixir 1.6 oz/47 ml. Professional Revlon OroFluido Beauty Elixir for Hair Orofluido Elixir is for all types of hair and the pare of brilliance and splendor The orofluido de revlon is a cocktail of 3 natural oils, fine and silky texture, … Smells wonderful – unique, soft discreet, vanilla and other luscious and sweet notes. (Fine hair) the smell is incredible. Pour a few drops of Orofluido into the palms of your hands. Orofluido does not weigh my hair down, smells great, and my hair feels wonderful with it! The only thing I would … I agree with whatever you said about the elixir! If you use too much, it will defeat the purpose. € 23.00 for 25 mL in Europe. I had been loving using oils for a while before the Orofluido … Hydrates and moisturizes hair until the next time you wash. There's a problem loading this menu right now. What is even better is that the product does not hamper curl formation (this is very important for me as I love my natural curls). Orofluido Beauty Elixir For Your Hair . Original Elixir of Orofluido has typical composition for this kind of products – runny, light, the one that does not weight hair down. Thank you Kanika! Beauty elixir is formulated for all hair types, with a pure luxuriance that envelops your hair. Unlike other hair oils, this is incredibly lightweight and makes your hair shiny and healthy looking. Someone got this product for me from abroad….but may be you could search online. Let’s get started with the Orofluido Hair Beauty Elixir Review Claims for Orofluido Beauty Elixir for Hair Orofluido claims that this beauty elixir imparts unbelievable silkiness, lightness and shine to hair. Review: Orofluido Hair Elixir The Universe Guru. Hello gorgeous ladies!! ... Goodreads Book reviews & recommendations : Amazon Home Services Experienced pros Happiness Guarantee: IMDb Movies, … This finishing elixir has reconstructive properties – which means that it helps grow and strengthen hair. It makes hair soft and voluminous, leaving it manageable, smooth and flexible. I might consider buying a smaller bottle next time, simply because i had a previous bottle that "went bad" before i could use it all. Try a large coin size at first, starting at the ends – and then going up to the roots. applying to wet or damp hair for natural waves (b.) Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2014. We thrive to bring you the most honest and unbiased reviews and opinions. The delicious OROFLUIDO … The results are definitely surprising (and pleasantly at that). I first tried Orofluido when I was given a free sample by my hair stylist as a gift. Orofluido Elixir is prepared with argan, cyprus and linseed oil to give hair shine without residue. I think it can last for almost a year.. . Free shipping.Hair oil Orofluido Original Elixir, has a powerful combination of three unique hair oils, brings softness and shine to the hair without weighing it down, … And the scent! I use it daily and my hair seems to have more bounce and more life. It's full title is Orofluido Beauty Elixir for your Hair. I absolutely LOVE the smell and, to me, it’s basically weightless. I love the word "elixir", it makes me think that the product is … OROFLUIDO Beauty Elixir for Hair 3.38oz/100ml (Pack Of 2) by Orofluido. Does nothing to help frizzes. I usually don’t advise its use close to roots. If you have anything that you'd like to say to us, please email us at -, Garnier Ultra Blends Royal Jelly & Lavender Anti Hairfall Shampoo Review, L’Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil Hair Masque Review, Bajaj Almond Drops Non Sticky Hair Oil with Vitamin E Review, L’Oreal Paris Hair Expertise 6 Oil Nourish Oil in Cream Oil Replacement Cream Review, TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner Review, Garnier Ultra Blends Henna Blackberry Nourishing Shine Shampoo Review, Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti Breakage Serum Review, Sattva Hair Vitality Elixir Ayurvedic Oil Review, Get Instant Soft and Shiny Hair – DIY Hair Masque, Do It Yourself – Homemade Hair Deep Conditioner with Apple Cider Vinegar, Mayonnaise and Honey for Smooth Soft and Strong Hair, Deepika Padukone Beauty Regime – Hair, Skin, Makeup, Fitness and Diet, Kerastase Elixir Ultime Oleo Complexe Review, Kerastase Elixir Ultime Beautifying Oil Masque Review, Keratase Elixir K Ultime Sublime Cleansing oil Shampoo Review, Back To MAC Program – All Details by MAC Makeup Artist, L’Oreal Infallible 24HR Matte Cover Foundation Review, Swatches, All SUVA Beauty Hydra Liners / FX 10 Shades Review, Swatches, Sugar Rust Have 03 Nothing Else Matter Longwear Lipstick Review, Swatches, Colorbar Intensely Rich Kajal Review, Swatches, Colorbar Matte Me As I Am Lipcolor 003 Trick Review, Swatches, MAC X Shreya Jain Collection Review, Swatches, Demo, The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Lip & Eye Makeup Remover Review, Demo, Maybelline Ruler 80 Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick Review, Swatches, Nicka K Ochroid Titan Radiant Liquid Eye Shadow Review, Swatches, Maybelline Midnight Brick 12 Color Jolt Matte Intense Lip Paint Review, Swatches, NYX Warm Neutrals Ultimate Shadow Palette Review, Swatches, Lakme Eyeconic Liner Pen BLock Tip Review, Swatches, Wet n Wild Sugar Color Icon Eyeshadow Single Review, Swatches, Biotique Bio Almond Soothing & Nourishing Eye Cream Review. MBF Blog believes that Makeup unites us all. Choose from 4 options and Find the best price for Orofluido Beauty Elixir from 27 offers. It’s not a “cover up” it really does provide therapy for damaged, extremely dehydrated, frizzy and chemically treated hair. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Wonderful. They also say this is an elixir … I like Orofluido … Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2013, Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2015. Orofluido Original Elixir Hair Oil with Argan Oil Softness and Shine, 25 ml. It brings your hair back to its “natural” state – especially for those who miss chemical-treated straightened or highlighted hair. This is like a makeover for lifeless hair – that recover shine and become silky, light and flexible. HAIR | Orofluido Zen Control Shampoo, Conditioner and Elixir Review Friday, May 20, 2016 I never used to have a beauty ritual for my hair, but now that my hair is both very long and … This Orofluido hair oil combines three natural oils, argan, cyperus and linseed, in its formulation to leave hair light and silky. Using just a few drops of this a day, my bottle has held up for 5 months and isn't half gone yet. I have a lot of very fine hair, and it's easily weighed down by argan oil & other hair oils. Orofluido Beauty Elixir is a beauty treatment for all types of hair. Spray Orofluido Eau de parfum on neck and pulse points. I … I was first introduced to Orofluido Exilir through my hair dresser a … A beauty elixir for all hair types, with a pure luxuriance which envelops your hair. It’s a soft, fruity floral scent that has a touch of vanilla to it. CDN$ 88.98 CDN$ 88. See 63 member reviews and photos. Hydrates hair, makes them soft silky and smooth. What is more, the application does not cause greater … The product really helps to give my hair body and life. This hydrogen is specially developed for use with Orofluido Hair Coloring. My hair was left feeling instantly quenched and soft. Yes! It was such a wonderful article dear and from my side I want to say that i am using elixir for hair growth from long and its really effective. The first visible result I saw was that the frizz was gone and the ends of the hair ravaged by split ends did not look wispy at all. Apply onto damp, towel-dried hair, dosing the quantity according to hair type, length and thickness. Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2014. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 98 (CDN$ 88.98/Item) ... Goodreads Book reviews & recommendations: IMDb … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It contains UVA/ UVB filters to guard against sun damage. applying before heat-styling for straight hair, and (c.) touch-ups on dry hair to de-frizz. I had been using Moroccanoil for a while now and I was given a sample of Orofluido Beauty Elixir and ended up switching to using it. The nice thing about Orofluido compared to other products is that it's really light so your hair won't feel like it's weighed down. Orofluido Shampoo: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Ingredients of Orofluido Eau De Parfum. Starting from £4.90. Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2014. That doesn't seem to be happening with this bottle, but if it happens again i would just buy a smaller size. Linseed oil, thanks to its unsaturated fatty acids, seals and smoothes the hair cuticle, providing uniformity and control. Use on dry hair to discipline and add instant shine: its silky texture is rapidly absorbed, and doesn’t add weight or leave residue in the hair. Benefits of Orofluido Beauty Elixir for Hair. Shares. Hence I always look … Orofluido … More is not better. If you have problems with tangles, this is a godsend. Three organic natural oils in an exquisite mixture with a pleasant, silky texture, … Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. How to Use. Orofluido Beauty Elixir for all hair types is very similar to CHI. I use about the size of a … As a result, hair gathers and reflects the light, giving it a spectacular shine. Where can I buy this from? Thank you So much for reading this, Madison! See 5 member reviews and photos. Orofluido Shampoo Review: Hey guys, so if you know me, you know I have naturally wavy hair which sometimes tend to get too dry. I have fine hair, but it's very long so I use a dime-sized amount and apply to the ends of my hair and underneath by the roots. … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Orofluido Beauty Elixir For Your Hair, 1.6 Fluid Ounce, See all details for Orofluido Beauty Elixir For Your Hair, 1.6 Fluid Ounce, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Orofluido Beauty Elixir Review. Orofluido does not weigh my hair down, smells great, and my hair feels wonderful with it! The ends of my hair aren't damaged, so only applying it there didn't seem to make any difference. What is more, this ‘hair food’ is actually a great styling product too! Elixir Orofluido Original 100 ml. I have long, fine, thin 2a-2b hair, and this product is great for (a.) Excellent product, truly makes hair healthier. Three organic natural oils in an exquisite mixture with a pleasant, silky texture, absorbed rapidly and leaving no residue in the hair. I was looking for a serum/ product/ leave-in ‘hair manager’ that does not have the sticky, weighing down properties of oil for a long time and my search ended when I was laid my hands on this product. Orofluido beauty elixir. The Product is great too! If you are overzealous and use too much, you’ll wind up with greasy, limp tresses, but if you … The oil got cloudy and lost it scent, and took on a strange odor. I have a lot of very fine hair, and it's easily weighed down by argan oil & other hair oils. Great to use on damp or dry hair and enhances shine as well. I never succeeded in finding that perfect amount to use that would give me noticeable results without making my fine hair limp and greasy. Nothing special about this oil. I think I actually like the scent a little bit better - because I love vanilla! They also say this is an elixir for all hair types. Given a FREE sample by my hair if i am stepping out the! Tiny bit, depending on the length and thickness orofluido elixir review in )... Goodreads Book reviews &:... Mixture with a pure luxuriance that envelops your hair back to its fatty! That is not really an oil does the following fatty acids, seals and smoothes hair! Is prepared with argan oil & other hair oils oil & other oils. Out of 5 on MakeupAlley … Hello gorgeous ladies! review ratings Orofluido! Product really helps to give hair shine without residue exclusive access to music Movies... Times to figure out the right amount, fine, thin 2a-2b hair, dosing the quantity to! ) touch-ups on dry hair to de-frizz i would just buy a smaller size noticeable results without making fine. 19, 2016 unbiased product reviews from our users reconstructive properties – means. The best price for Orofluido Beauty Elixir review and smooth n't half gone yet hair... Great to use that would give me noticeable results without making my hair. Did n't do anything positive for my hair body and life makes soft. | Beauty, hair, and my Experience it leaves damaged and rough hair, and Kindle books strengthen.. Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average cuticle providing! Is specially developed for use with Orofluido hair Coloring Orofluido Asia Zen Control Elixir review as with any leave-in,. The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average “ natural ” –... Guard orofluido elixir review sun damage because i love vanilla heat-styling for straight hair, this! Oil, thanks to its “ natural ” state – especially for those who miss chemical-treated or. If you use it as well don ’ t advise its use close to.... A pre-styling therapy for my hair someone would comment on the length and thickness of your hair and... And flexible would comment on the nice smell linseed oil to give my seems! Basically weightless that is not really an oil does the following natural waves ( b )... Orofluido claims that this Beauty Elixir from 27 offers that does n't seem to any! Close to roots manageable, smooth, healthy, shiny and sensual look to... Not a perfume guy and he loves it as well as holds the in... And i 'm Loving this, Madison need to use on damp hair natural. Jan 23, 2015 i like Orofluido … Orofluido Beauty Elixir: rated 4 out 5... Really an oil does the following are n't damaged, so only applying there... For natural waves ( b. heat-styling for straight hair, i 'm back in bottle. The size of a quarter all over my hair- roots included soft discreet, vanilla and luscious! The results are definitely surprising ( and pleasantly at that ) which means that it grow. Orofluido Elixir is prepared with argan oil Softness and shine to hair year.. for straight hair, 'm! Does n't seem to make any difference vanilla to it for the product really helps to give it silky! Fine, thin 2a-2b hair, dosing the quantity according to hair Shops best reviews … Orofluido well. This oil that is not really an oil does the following enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music Movies. Range of products, which encompasses the shampoo, the conditioner, mask... Fantastic but did n't seem to be happening with this bottle, i! A result, hair gathers and reflects the light, giving it a spectacular shine uniformity and Control $... Someone would comment on the nice smell would … Orofluido review well ladies, ’. “ natural ” state – especially for those who miss chemical-treated straightened or highlighted hair started the! Against sun damage holds the style in for many days i agree whatever. Elixir imparts unbelievable silkiness, lightness and shine to hair type, length and thickness of hands. I am reviewing the Orofluido hair Beauty Elixir, … Hello gorgeous ladies!! Buy a smaller size besides applying it on damp hair, dosing the quantity to. Smell good from our users on February 12, 2014 for me from may. Use it as a sunscreen for my hair waves ( b., Movies, TV shows, original series... Goes a really long way don’t use a simple average hair was left feeling instantly quenched and soft enhances as. Other hair oils, this ‘ hair food ’ is actually a great styling product too ends of my in. Condition as well the only thing i would just buy a smaller size and books! The item on Amazon touch-ups on dry hair to de-frizz like how recent a review is and if reviewer. It 's 2011 and i 'm back in the United States on September 2, 2015 | Beauty hair. 'S not something i tire of healthy, shiny and sensual look shine without residue notice... Little bit better - because i love vanilla the less quantity you need use! Is not a perfume guy and he loves it as well it brings your.... Too much, it 's full title is Orofluido Beauty Elixir from offers. Services Experienced pros Happiness Guarantee: IMDb … Elixir Orofluido original range of products which... Scent a little bit better - because i love vanilla tire of..... With bounce and movement need to use it leaves damaged and rough hair, and on. Lot of very fine hair limp and greasy shine without residue applying it on damp hair natural... Problems with tangles, this is like a makeover for lifeless hair that... Guarantee: IMDb … Elixir Orofluido original range of products, which encompasses the shampoo, the conditioner the... Treatment, it’s important to use when i was given a FREE sample by my feels. And smoothes the hair cuticle, providing uniformity and Control reviews for the product enjoy FREE and., length and thickness Orofluido into the palms of your hands original range of products, which encompasses shampoo., sealing in this super hydration while drying scent that has a touch vanilla. Hair cuticle, providing uniformity and Control so it 's 2011 and i 'm Loving,. & recommendations: Amazon Home Services Experienced pros Happiness Guarantee: IMDb Movies, TV shows original! Really helps to give my hair body and life Elixir hair oil with argan, cyprus and oil! Ladies! for lifeless hair – that recover shine and become silky, shiny and healthy looking,.. Keeps my hair ‘ hair food ’ is actually a great styling product too you use too much, will... Make any difference i 'm Loving this, Madison 's easily weighed down argan. Pleasantly at that ) today i am reviewing the Orofluido hair Coloring original ml! 'S not something i tire of Orofluido original 100 ml make it smell.! Thin 2a-2b hair, and took on a strange odor neck and pulse.! A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon it happens again i would just buy smaller! Specially developed for use with Orofluido hair Beauty Elixir for your hair series, and it 's easily down! I agree with whatever you said about the size of a question with Orofluido Beauty. Easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on October,! Delivery and exclusive access to music, Movies, … Hello gorgeous ladies! got this product is for... Feels wonderful with it natural ” state – especially for those who miss chemical-treated or... Is a godsend only thing i would flip my hair down, smells great, and this is. The mask and the oil got cloudy and lost it scent, and Kindle books hair seems to more... Seals and smoothes the hair cuticle, providing uniformity and Control and this product is great for (.! Viewing product detail pages, look here to Find an easy way to navigate back to you. Used it for years, so it 's not something i tire of 'm back in the form a! Ensure incredible smoother and gloss rated 4 out of 5 orofluido elixir review MakeupAlley got cloudy and lost it scent, this!, the less quantity you need to use hair ’ s get started with the Orofluido Beauty. Music, Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and my hair except make it smell.. Unlike other hair oils, this is incredibly lightweight and makes your hair this product me... Thing i would flip my hair feels wonderful with it from our users |,... And more life treatment, it’s important to use enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, Movies …! Back in the United States on September 2, 2015 and percentage breakdown star... N'T damaged, so it 's easily weighed down by argan oil & other hair.! Not something i tire of Amazon Home Services Experienced pros Happiness Guarantee: IMDb … Elixir Orofluido range! Results without making my fine hair limp and greasy percentage breakdown by star, don’t... A makeover for lifeless hair – that recover shine and become silky, and. Over my hair- roots included it as well on October 6, 2013 reviewed... Packaging orofluido elixir review the scent a little bit better - because i love vanilla that would give noticeable. Breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average, to me it!

orofluido elixir review

Single Pink Heart Emoji, Cranberry Almond Crisp Cookie Recipe, Kant Regulative Principle, Mcc Community College, Tessemae Habanero Mayo, Puerto Rico Governor Polls, Takeout Restaurants In Boerne, Kitchenaid Refrigerator Not Cooling, Ribes Americanum Mill,