I said you know about that now, I got the walkin' bluesThe blues ain't nothing but a lowdown shaking chill. guitar Oh, good morning blues, blues how do you do? [Solo 2] G Gb F C G D C [Outro] G G7 G6 G5 G. X. If you ain't had 'em I hope you never will 'Cos I believe somebody is trying to steal my jelly roll Walkin’ Blues. Post Oct 02, 2005 #1 2005-10-02T15:08. Deepest Blue. And, I get it from my mama, good gal you done that Thats how far I got with it : QUOTE: Oh, the blues is a lowdown old aching chill. Woke up this mornin', what I had was gone In the piece “Walkin’ Blues” Johnson seems to portray a different element, this time he expresses helplessness over the loss of a woman. I woke up this morning, feeling 'round for my shoes You know I'm going away, I'll stay a great long time Ooh, behind that old western hill D Well, it's the worse old feelin' C G G7 G6 G5 G D woo Lord the most I ever had. Preaching the Blues Lyrics. You know I love my baby like the cow love to chew her cud If you ain't had 'em I hope you never will. Son House’s “Walkin’ Blues” is at once a narrative, like a brief short story, and a lyric cri de coeur. I woke up this mornin', feelin' round for my shoes Know 'bout 'at I got these, old walkin' blues Woke up this mornin', feelin' round for my shoes But you know 'bout 'at I, got these old walkin' blues. I said I got up this morning, I was feeling 'round for my shoes. Know about that, I got the walkin' blues Home / Son House / Walkin’ Blues. Lyrics to "Walkin' Blues" by SON HOUSE: Well got up this morning, feeling 'round for my shoes / Know about that, I got the walkin' blues / I said I got up this morning, I was feeling 'round for my shoes / I said you know about that now, I got the walkin' blues. The blues aint nothing but a lowdown shaking chill If you aint had ‘em I hope you never will Oh, the blues is a lowdown old aching chill If you aint had ‘em boys, I- I hope you never will. Email. I'm layin' round here though I ain't doin' no good Oh, the minutes seem like hours, I said the hours, they seem like days You know I was thinking 'bout the good times now that I- I once have had 7,014 5. The blues aint nothing but a lowdown shaking chill If you aint had ‘em I hope you never will Oh, the blues is a lowdown old aching chill If you aint had ‘em boys, I- I hope you never will. His date of birth is a matter of some debate. Well I've been mistreated and I don't mind dyin'. Some people tell you the walkin' blues ain't so bad. A difference that they share is that Son House, “Walkin’ Blues” has mournful lyrics while Elvis Presley, "Blue Moon of Kentucky" lyrics are more happier. Woke up this morning, I feel 'round for my shoes, You know 'bout that babe, Lord, I had them old walkin' blues. Y'all nobody people, I must have got the walkin' blues Well got up this morning, feeling 'round for my shoes Email. Author: … Join now to watch this lesson. This morning, I had to go ride the blinds, I've been mistreated, Lord, I don't mind dying. Originally written and recorded by Son House in 1930, Robert recorded his own version in 1936. I said I got up this morning, I was feeling 'round for my shoes You know 'bout that babe, had them old walkin' blues. (Official Music Video) So, I grabbed up my suitcase, and took off down the road When I got there she was layin' on a coolin' board I grabbed up my suitcase, and I said and I took off down the road I said, but when I got there she was already layin on a coolin' board Well, I walked up right close, looked down in her face Said, the good ol' gal got to lay here 'til the Judgment Day I walked up right close, and I said I looked down in her … I ain't coming back here until you change your mind I was up this mornin', blues walkin' like a man I was up this mornin', blues walkin' like a man Worried blues, give me your right handAh, blues fell mama's child, tore me all upside down Blues fell mama's child, tore me all upside down Travel on ol' Jeffrey Lee, ya know Can't seem to turn him aroundSo preach the blues I believe somebody is stealing my jelly roll Woke up this mornin', what I had was gone In the piece “Walkin’ Blues” Johnson seems to portray a different element, this time he expresses helplessness over the loss of a woman. Bm B He don't have nobody to throw his arms around E B Can't a man feel bad, … You know, I must-a had them old walkin' blues Got up this mornin', feelin' round for my shoes Yeah, you know bout that, I must-a had them old walkin' blues You know, I cried last night and all the night before Gotta change my way a livin', so I don't have to cry no more You know, I … Just holler just a little mama, done want a few words with you. (Official Music Video) "Walkin' Blues" or "Walking Blues" is a blues standard written and recorded by American Delta blues musician Son House in 1930. Well got up this morning, feeling 'round for my shoes Know about that, I got the walkin' blues I said I got up this morning, I was feeling 'round for my shoes I said you know about that now, I got the walkin' blues The blues ain't nothing but a lowdown shaking chill If you ain't had 'em I hope you never will Oh, the blues is a lowdown old aching chill If you ain't had 'em boys, I- I hope you never will When you get worried … When you get worried drop me a line If I don’t go crazy, honey, I’m going to lose my mind When you get worried I said sit down and drop me a line If I don’t go crazy, honey, I’m going to lose my mind. Although unissued at the time, it was part of House's repertoire and other musicians, including Robert Johnson and Muddy Waters, adapted the song and recorded their own versions..

walkin' blues son house lyrics

The Mist Book Ending, Temporary Art Review, Wash And Go Car Wash Near Me, White Resin Patio Furniture, Cartoon Pie Top View, Ain't We Got Fun Lyrics 1921, Rex Begonia Limp, Black And White Heart Png,