Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Kobalt 40V Medium-Duty Cordless Leaf Blower. Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2020. The compact, lightweight design makes it easy to handle and reduces fatigue. The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL Blower has the power. RYOBI 18v ONE+ HP Compact Brushless The revolution starts now. RYOBI specializes in making pro-featured power tools and outdoor products truly affordable. Would NOT recommend for heavy jobs like fall yard clean up...just doesn't have the umf needed for heavy damp/wet leaves. The RYOBI 18V ONE+ System gives you the ultimate in versatility and selection. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I bought this unit reconditioned from Amazon and it looks perfect. $50.00 Ryobi trimmer and leaf blower for sale in West Point, UT on KSL Classifieds. Introducing the Ryobi ONE+ 18-Volt Workshop Blower. Was: $69.97. Add to Wish List. This RYOBI 18-Volt ONE+ Cordless Blower is perfect for hard surfaces, blasting away leaves and debris at 200 CFM and 90 MPH. And if you still have the blower, would you please email us at reviews@ryobitools.com? Free shipping. This was a three-step chore. View a wide selection of Other Garden/Lawn/Yard Equipment and other great items on KSL Classifieds. The larger the capacity of the the battery the longer the run time of the tool. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). This my first Ryobi tool I have ever bought. The battery, after a 5 hour charge, lasted about 20 minutes. It also features a debris scraper for loosening stubborn dirt and leaves. At less than $60, it’s a deal—as long as being tied to an outlet works for your … This compact and lightweight blower … Very happy to just grab it and not have to deal with gas or a 50 foot extension cord. One for each shoppe. The blower features a variable speed trigger and high/low speed settings for increased control. Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ Compact Blower(tool only) by Ryobi. This compact and lightweight blower is ideal for cleaning up your workshop and jobsite areas. The high setting is for the most demanding applications and low is optimized for clearing debris from flower beds without moving mulch. With a maximum air speed up to 160 MPH you can blow away dust and other messes in a flash. The 4.0 Ah battery will operate a tool longer than a 2.0 Ah battery. I do most of my cutting in the garage or closely outside of it so I do a quick once over from the car top to the floors to blow the sawdust out before it settles in. lighter than competitors. This blower and the included 4 Ah battery are compatible with the RYOBI 40-Volt system of tools, batteries, and chargers. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Thanks ryobi for a great product! Not too heavy. for sale in West valley City, UT on KSL Classifieds. Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2020. I needed a small, lightweight, leaf blower for my synthetic grass turf and putting green. The compact, lightweight design makes it easy to handle and reduces fatigue. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. I own small batteries to fully charged it lasted 18 minutes at continuous use. Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2019. i thought this might be a great tool to shoot the water off my car after car washes but the nozzle is small and it doesn't blow out strong enough. With 2 times the power and 50% more run time than the previous model, the RYOBI 18-Volt Lithium plus Jet Fan Blower is perfect for any yard. RYOBI is the brand of choice for millions of homeowners and value-conscious professionals. Introducing the new 18V ONE+ HP Series, utilizing Advanced Technologies and Superior Ergonomics to deliver High Performance tools … This compact and lightweight blower is ideal for cleaning up your workshop and jobsite areas. I have a flagstone patio. If right handed, air intake on left side of blower so you spend more time pulling blower away from clothing than actual blowing. Flawless, great power and runs off my weed wacker battery. I was using a brush, a broom, a water hose sprayer to clear this organic matter. Designed to meet landscape maintenance professional needs, the POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT XC8.0 Battery(not included) deliver 450 CFM and 120 MPH output. Introducing the Ryobi ONE+ 18-Volt Workshop Blower. Part of the ONE+ System, this blower will work with any ONE+ Battery. I would like to use the blower until I get an idea of maximum charge life per charge. I assumed it was a bit larger. Not too... Nice lightweight blower for quick touch ups of dry grass & dry leaves. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. This blower features a jet fan design that provides power up to 100 MPH and 280 CFM and a variable speed trigger that allows the user complete control. There was a problem completing your request. Change wall color, flooring--and furniture!--by clicking below. Please try again. I was initially worried on how soon the battery would drain during use but I was more than impressed with charge longevity. - Eve. There is also a kit available (P1963N) for $90 that includes the blower, a 4.0 Ah battery and charger too. Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2019. Ryobi ONE+ 90 MPH 200 CFM 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Heavy Duty Durable Cordless Leaf Blower - 2.0 Ah Battery and Charger Included, Compact, Lightweight Design Ideal For Use On Hard Surfaces 4.5 out of … RYOBI redefines cordless handheld blowers with the 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Jet Fan Blower. RYOBI 110 MPH 410 CFM 18-Volt ONE+ Brushless Cordless Variable-Speed Lithium-Ion Jet Fan Blower (Tool-Only) This RYOBI 18-Volt ONE+ Cordless Blower is perfect for hard surfaces, blasting away leaves and debris at 200 CFM and 90 MPH. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. Much smaller and more powerful than it looks! I was amazed at how small this thing is. If you are looking for a lightweight battery-operated blower to remove moderate snow cover, the RY40811 Cordless Snow Blower from Ryobi is an exceptional product. An intergrated rubber nozzel to protect the surface . This compact and lightweight blower is ideal for cleaning up your workshop and jobsite areas. Thanks! Would not buy again. Plus, the Ryobi 18 Volt batteries work in my other power tools (bonus)! RYOBI introduces the 18-Volt ONE+ Cordless Compact Workshop Blower (Tool Only). this blower is lightweight and easy to operate. I needed a small, lightweight, leaf blower for my synthetic grass turf and putting green. Backed by a 3-year warranty. Sorry for the inconvenience. The lock on button allows the blower to be locked on to full throttle, so the operating hand can be relaxed reducing fatigue. RYOBI ONE+ 18 Volt Compact Blower. Little pricey, but throws the air volume. With cordless convenience you gain increased mobility without the hassle of gas and oil. No other attachments come with this blower. If you would, please keep an eye on your inbox for an email from us at reviews@ryobitools.com. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. item 3 Ryobi 18V ONE+ Cordless Compact Workshop Blower … Has about as much power as a battery operated hand-held portable fan. RYOBI has never changed – and will never change – the 18V ONE+ battery platform, meaning our newest products & batteries fit the original RYOBI tools and batteries from 1996. At just 6.5 lbs., this blower is lightweight, ergonomic and easy to operate. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. its powerful enough to blow leaves off grass, Need Help? There is a hanging hook for simple storage and a debris scraper for loosening stubborn dirt and leaves. Easy to take apart and put together. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. 18-Volt Brushless Lithium-Ion Electric Cordless Chainsaw 4.0 Ah Battery and Charger Included, ONE+ 100 MPH 280 CFM Variable-Speed 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Jet Fan Leaf Blower 4Ah Battery and Charger Included, 13 in. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. Brush the furniture off, sweep the stones then wash down the grout between the stone. Very happy! You just need to know the right questions to ask. It is designed for easy, 1-handed operation to make quick work of clearing driveways, … Not is anywhere close to backpack commercial leaf blower. Unable to add item to List. For its size and power around a garage and work shop. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Drains battery quickly at max position. With a maximum air speed up to 160 MPH you can blow away dust and other messes in a flash. 4.5 out of 5 stars (81) 81 product ratings - Ryobi … RYOBI ONE+ 18 Volt Compact Blower; Certified Pre-Owned. I bought this Ryobi 18v ONE+ cordless blower after carefully reviewing the customer reviews on this blower unit. Each tool is uniquely engineered with cutting edge innovation and smart … ONE+ 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Battery Walk Behind Push Lawn Mower - 4.0 Ah Battery/Charger Included, ONE+ 18-Volt Cordless String Trimmer+Edger/Blower/Hedge Trimmer/Chainsaw Combo Kit (2) 4.0Ah Batteries/Chargers Included, 150-Watt Powered Inverter for ONE+ 18-Volt Battery, 18-Volt ONE+ Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah LITHIUM+ HP High Capacity Battery, Super lightweight easy to use very powerful. Easy to hold & turn on/of... With 2 times the power and 50% more run time. item 2 NEW RYOBI ONE+18 Volt Compact Blower Lightweight Variable Speed Trigger Cordless 2 - NEW RYOBI ONE+18 Volt Compact Blower Lightweight Variable Speed Trigger Cordless. Swap furniture items in our full experience. ZRP755. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The unique jet fan design optimizes airflow to produce up to 2 times more the power than the previous model. It has three settings for a light blow to a pretty substantial stream of air that will fully clean up the area. this blower is easy to handle and reduces user fatigue, Delivering 90 MPH and 200 CFM, this leaf blower is perfect for clearing off hard surfaces such as garages, porches, sidewalks, patios and decks, This kit includes one 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion battery and compact charger, This kit includes a blower, battery and charger. in size may be nervous, thinking that it could not blow very hard with such a compact fan but it does a terrific job. Made a great toy for grandson. Over 175 ONE+ Tools – All Work With Any RYOBI ONE+ 18V Battery, Compact, Lightweight Design Ideal for use on Hard Surfaces, Includes 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger, ONE+ 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Electric Cordless String Trimmer and Edger - 1.3 Ah Battery and Charger Included, ONE+ 12 in. Directing airflow inline from the back to the front of the blower provides greater operational efficiency, At 4.5 lbs. $120.00 RYOBI GAS POWERED LEAF BLOWER!!!! Product description This Ryobi 120 mph 120 CFM cordless electric 18-Volt blower is great for clearing hard surfaces. Top positive review. I liked it so much i bought one for my tool shed. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. ], I love this! This one is perfect! It blows out the dust on the floor of my garage and cleans off cars in our storage facility. It is powerful enough to handle grass, leaves, small objects, but would not recommend for heavier nature materials. Ryobi P755 18V 18-Volt ONE+ Compact Leaf Blower/ Sweeper, No Battery & Charger 9.8 9.3 ... RYOBI Leaf Blower 40V Lithium-ion Cordless Variable-Speed Turbo (Tool Only) 8.4 7.9 10 watching. The Ryobi P755 is a smaller, more compact blower that ​is priced at the $50 mark for the tool alone. Now this does not rep!ace a 120v aystem. Hi Markus, Thanks for your question on the RYOBI ONE+ 90 MPH 200 CFM 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Leaf Blower/Sweeper - 2.0 Ah Battery and Charger Included P2190. The light weight nature of this blower is one point I can't emphasize enough of its importance when spending time with your arm extended for a long while when clearing leaves from your yard. With a maximum air speed up to 160 MPH you can blow away dust and other messes in a flash. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I use it to keep the leaves and debris off my veranda and patio floor. Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ Compact Blower. I also own several other Ryobi hand tools and they have proven very reliable and durable. The jet fan design increases airflow by delivering an impressive 550 CFM of clearing power to easily blow through heavier leaves and debris. It would be great to speak with you and discuss your experience further. It works very well. Extension tube keeps on falling and air blow not so powerful as I was hoping for. ], Blows well for small areas won’t blow more then 30 leaves at once nozzle fell off as soon it blew 34 leaves [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. Added to Your Shopping Cart. Ryobi OEM Leaf Blower Flex Tube Bellow 580693004 4.5 out of 5 stars 75. $14.99. WORX WA4092 Universal Fit Blowers Gutter Cleaning Kit, Basic Pack 3.6 out of 5 stars 2,208. There is enough blowing power to get the job done and the 90 MPH is more than sufficient. Great blower for … I had to get rid of my Echo Gas blower because GAS operated tools and lawn equipment are not allowed in our retirement community due to noise generated. RYOBI redefines cordless handheld blowers. I call it a "gotta have" for a small project or those larger ones that make big messes. With up to 100 MPH and 280 CFM of clearing. Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2019. This compact and lightweight blower is ideal for cleaning up your workshop and jobsite areas. With a maximum air speed up to 160 MPH you can blow … This workshop blower also features a variable speed trigger with 3 speed settings so you can adjust the speed to your needs. Choosing the right leaf blower is easier than you think. I have two. Love this little gem, it's perfect for blowing off the deck and the buds off the car from the trees. It is so light and easy to use. Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2020. $20.99 $29.99 30% off. Introducing the RYOBI ONE+ 18V Workshop Blower. How are ratings calculated? Easy to hold & turn on/off ....and battery life is long lasting. RYOBI 18V Blower Compact Workshop 160 MPH 3 Speed Lightweight Cordless Tool Only. I mean it can blow some of the water off, but it's not strong enough for this. I believe it is strong enough to handle leaves on flat surfaces but does not have enough CFM to move wet leaves or heavy leaves on grass. RYOBI introduces the 18-Volt ONE+ Cordless Compact Workshop Blower with 2.0 Ah Battery and Charger Kit. ], Having a blast with it so much easier than using a power cord blower Believe it or not this is lighter weight than the power cord one [This review was collected as part of a promotion. 3-way switch is useless. Cordless Leaf Blower - Electric Leaf Blower battery-powered, 20V Lithium Leaf Blowe... PowerSmart Leaf Blower, 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Leaf Blower with 117 MPH Outpu... VGEFC Electric Leaf Blower, 15 Amp Leaf Blower with Variable Speed,Powerful Blower ... K I M O. Cordless Leaf Blower - 20V 2.0 Ah Lithium Battery 2in1 Sweeper/Vacuum for ... CACOOP 20V Electric Cordless Leaf Blower with 2000mAh Battery Handheld Lightweight,... KIMO Cordless Leaf Blower, 2-in-1 Handheld Vacuum/Sweeper, 150 MPH, Variable Speed,... Waspt Cordless Leaf Blower, 20V MAX Lithium Cordless Sweeper, 3.0 Ah Battery & Char... Greenworks 40V 185 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Leaf Blower/Vacuum, Battery Not Incl... K I M O. Cordless Leaf Blower – 20V 4.0 Ah Lithium Battery Powered Lightweight, Com... BLACK+DECKER Leaf Blower, Axial, 9-Amp (BEBL750), Ryobi P2108A ONE+ 100 mph 280 CFM 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Jet Fan Blower - Battery and Charger Not Included, RYOBI ONE+ 18 Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Leaf Blower/Sweeper (Bare Tool) (Bulk Packaged), Cordless Leaf Blower - Electric Leaf Blower battery-powered, 20V Lithium Leaf Blower Cordless with Battery & Charger, Powerful Cordless Blower Lightweight for Sweeping Snow (Battery&Charger Included), NEU MASTER Compact Jobsite Blower, Cordless Blower Vacuum with 20V MAX 2.0Ah Battery Included and Variable Speed NBL0020, RYOBI 18-Volt ONE+ Cordless High Volume Power Inflator (Tool Only) P738 (Bulk Packaged, Non-Retail Packaging), Performance Tool Garage/Shop Wilmar W50069 Blower 700W Variable Speed, RYOBI 18-Volt ONE+ Cordless Power Scrubber P4510 (Tool Only), Ryobi P135 18V One+ 6 Port Lithium Ion Battery Supercharger (18V Batteries Not Included/Charger Only), Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ Compact Blower(tool only), Ryobi One+ Plus 18 Volt Variable Speed Rotary Tool P460 (Bulk Packaged). This quiet blower also features a turbo button and variable speed trigger that allows you to customize the output of air. I highly recommend this blower as a replacement for small jobs, tool rooms, saw dust and other lighter materials. RYOBI 40V Lithium delivers GAS-LIKE POWER™ and cordless convenience with over 40 tools that all run on the same battery platform. Cyber Monday 2020 deals experts at Saver Trends have revealed the latest snow blower deals for Cyber Monday, featuring all the top sales on Ariens, Ryobi and more snow blowers. Not too powerful to blow the silica sand fill out of the turf. This cordless blower is part of the RYOBI ONE+ System and works with any of your ONE+ 18-Volt batteries. Daughter hates it also. Free shipping. The one thing that impressed me was its light weight in handling and designed to get into tight places by being cordless. The M18 FUEL Blower is fully compatible with 200 plus solutions on the M18 system. The leaf blower does it all, in a much less time. $46.67. It has a lot of power for its compact size. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. It's about the size of my Ryobi 18V circular saw. RYOBI is the brand of choice for millions of homeowners and value-conscious professionals. I purchased this primarily to clean my garage, driveway and walkway to our retirement home. Compact and powerful enough to do what I need. The … When I got the box, I was shocked how small it was. Please try your search again later. This compact and lightweight blower is ideal for cleaning up your workshop after a DIY job and … Triple-Action Neem Oil-100048933, 96 Gal. The nose section is removable. With cordless lithium-ion technology, RYOBI can power you through all types of projects from drilling, driving, cutting, and fastening, to lighting, plumbing, cooling, and rocking, to trimming, edging, mowing, and clearing – and so much more. Nice lightweight blower for quick touch ups of dry grass & dry leaves. I have a flagstone patio. I bought this blower about a month ago and broke it out for the first time today. I looked at a few video on line before purchasing and liked what I saw. The intelligent brushless motor delivers maximum power for increased power and added performance. It easily transitions from the Ryobi One+ Miter Saw to quickly blow aways the excess sawdust or turn it on oneself to clean up sawdust lingering on clothing. $64.56. $59.97. It's also backed by 3-year warranty. Greenstone Trash Can with Wheels and Attached Lid, M18 FUEL 120 MPH 450 CFM 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Handheld Blower (Tool-Only), 125 MPH 550 CFM 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Jet Fan Leaf Blower - 4.0 Ah Battery and Charger Included, No additional items or accessories included. It would be great to discuss your experience further, so we can provide you with a great solution! Uniteco 20V B001 Cordless Leaf Blower With 2.0A Battery Fast Charger Leaf Blower Sw... HUYOSEN Cordless Leaf Blower 21V Lithium Variable Speed Mini Cordless Leaf Blower 2... Greenworks STBA40B210 G-MAX 40V Cordless String Trimmer and Leaf Blower Combo Pack,... SPTA 5Pcs 7" Face for 6.7'' Backing Plate 7"/180mm Compound Buffing Sponge Pads Pol... Waspt Cordless Leaf Blower, 20V MAX Lithium Cordless Sweeper, 5.0Ah Battery & Charg... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I hope this helps, and let us know if we can assist you in the future. Ryobi 18 Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Fogger Mister with Battery & Charger. It's very convenient to have for a quick clean up of the saw table or miter saw but it does eat up battery very quickly on the highest level. My shade trees shed leaves, twigs and bark that litters the patio and patio furniture. Homelite/Ryobi 306947001 Blower … The power of the blower is extremely underwhelming, it could barely move dried cut grass.. The electric Toro F700 is light, with an easy one-handed speed control, and it moves leaves with a fury. Links to … This Whisper Series blower is one of the industry's quietest handheld blower at only 59 dB while giving you the Gas-Like Power you need. RYOBI 110 MPH 480 CFM Variable-Speed Turbo 40-Volt Lithium-ion Cordless Battery Jet Fan Leaf Blower (Tool Only) Buy with confidence with our 90 day no-risk satisfaction guarantee. RYOBI gives you the ultimate in versatility and selection to get the job done. This compact and lightweight blower is ideal for cleaning up your workshop after a DIY job and professional jobsite areas. At 6 lbs. I usually spend anywhere between 30 to 45 minutes when blowing the leafs in my yard. Write a review. I would recommend purchasing a larger capacity battery for longer use. With up to 100 MPH and 280 CFM of clearing force and a variable speed trigger, the RYOBI ONE+ Blower is powerful, yet has superior control for precision clearing. Ryobi P2109 90 MPH 200 CFM 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Compact, Lightweight, Cordless Leaf Blower - (Battery and Charger Not Included) (Renewed), DEWALT 20V MAX Blower for Jobsite, Compact, Tool Only (DCE100B), Greenworks 24252 40V 150 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Leaf Blower, 2.0Ah Battery and Charger Included, Ryobi Hybrid Blower 18V + 4Ah BatteryElectric Leaf Blower, Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2019. This coming from Contractor turned building inspector Jack or am I trades. Click here to see more tools from The RYOBI 18V ONE+ System, Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs, ONE+ 90 MPH 200 CFM 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Leaf Blower/Sweeper - 2.0 Ah Battery and Charger Included, Front Control Dishwasher in Black, 64 dBA, Buy Southern Ag 8 oz. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. See All Buying Options. Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2019. RYOBI ONE+ is the system that delivers more. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. For its price its expensive. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. See all 45 positive reviews › … View a wide selection of Lawn Mowers and other great items on KSL Classifieds. Hello, Frugalbuyer - We are sorry that you're not having a good experience with the ONE+ Blower! The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL Blower has the power to clear from 15 ft., gets to full throttle in under 1 second and is up to 4 lbs. it's basically a variable speed switch. Please try again. But I bought it to blow out the garage and keep the walks clean. Comes with two tapered tubes that can be attached. Only 5 left in stock - order soon. No matter your interests or skill level, we can power it. Wish I had just spent the extra money and gone with my trusted DeWalt brand. From household tasks to the jobsite to recreation and everything in between, there is a ONE+ product for you. There is 1500 sq ft of turf & putting surface... took me less than 10 minutes to clean the surface of leaves and twigs. 3-way only allows trigger to be pulled part way back, hence less speed. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Introducing the Ryobi ONE+ 18-Volt Workshop Blower. This kit includes one 2.0 Ah battery and charger. Efficient rear intake placement. Ryobi P3320 18 Volt Hybrid One+ Battery or AC Powered Adjustable Indoor / Outdoor Shop Fan (Battery and Extension Cord Not Included / Fan Only), RYOBI RY120350 ONE+ 18-Volt 320 PSI 0.8 GPM Cold Water Cordless Power Cleaner (Tool Only), Ryobi P305 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Cordless Hot Glue Gun w/ 3 Multipurpose Glue Sticks (Battery Not Included / Power Tool Only), Ryobi P108 4AH One+ High Capacity Lithium Ion Battery For Ryobi Power Tools (Single Battery), Ryobi P7131 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Battery Powered Cordless Dry Debris Hand Vacuum with Crevice Tool (Batteries Not Included / Power Tool Only). All Rights Reserved. Quantity . RYOBI Portable Power Tools and Bench/Stationary tools purchased on or after 1.1.11 are covered by a 3-year warranty. With a maximum air speed up to 160 MPH you can blow … Lithium-ion battery technology with fade-free power and Extreme Weather Performance to withstand the toughest conditions. Select another color to get back on track. In this piece, I am going to do an in-depth review of the RY40811 Blower… Hello, Ryan - We're sorry that you're not pleased with the power and run time of your blower! Best of all, the included 18-Volt battery is compatible with over 175 tools in the RYOBI ONE+ family. This blower works best for clearing light debris in dry conditions. But it does blow a stacked pile of dried leaves from 2' away. RYOBI specializes in making pro-featured power tools and outdoor products truly affordable. The RYOBI 40-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Jet Fan Blower is backed by a 5-year warranty. …

ryobi compact blower

Pineapple Strawberry Mimosa, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad Notable Alumni, Wilson Ultra 100 Pro, Saarinen Womb Chair And Ottoman, Bank Of Baroda Imps Charges 2020, Toasted Coconut Peanut Butter Balls, Telecommunications Technician Certification Programs, Lawrenceburg, Tn From My Location, Mad Hippie Vitamin C Cream,