We are the only management company specializing in the Santa Ynez Valley, we offer superior knowledge of the area and its rental market. Since then he has helped more then 1800 customers buy or sell a home. Property Managements in Santa Maria on YP.com. Santa Maria, CA 93454 From Business: At Plus Property Management, you can be sure that you will be completely satisfied. Santa Maria property agency Properties Are Us is led by Stuart Smith. went out of his way for me in every instance and took his time explaining to me what ever I did not know.... to anyone I know if they are selling or buying in San Luis Obispo! Our goal is to maximize owner and tenant experiences while increasing the value of your investment. 2 reviews of Abacus Premier Property Management "I've had a bad experience dealing with Sean Murphy as a representative of this company to Manage my property. Greco Realty & Property Management Services can be contacted at (805) 922-0599. All Property Management is the internet's #1 site helping Santa Maria, California property owners and association or community board members to find property managers that best match their management … Santa Maria CA 93455. Welcome to Cassia Apartments in Santa Maria, CA! See all Williams Bros Properties reviews, “Michelle was very patient and knowledgeable with our needs and wants when it came to purchasing a house.” See all 13 houses in Santa Maria, CA currently available for rent. Our goal is to maximize owner and tenant experiences while increasing the value of your investment. View 239 homes for sale in Santa Maria, CA at a median listing price of $449,900. HOME FOR RENT. Real Property Management Central Coast, 3599 Sueldo, Ste 100, San Luis Obispo, CA, 200 E Fesler St, Ste 102, Santa Maria, CA, 24. Name of Community. We manage commercial and residential property from Santa Maria south to Carpinteria, including properties in Lompoc, Santa Barbara, Goleta, Montecito and the Santa Ynez Valley. Professional Property Management serving Lompoc, Santa Maria, Buellton and surrounding areas. ” In 3 reviews. Search Santa Maria commercial real estate for sale or lease on CENTURY 21. Search through the results for California on this page and use the *Free Quote* button to contact one of our professional property managers in California for both residential and commercial properties. Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite apartments. Home; Available Rentals; Management … We work one on one with every client to ensure every need is met. Professional Property Management Services 209 North H St Lompoc, CA 93436 After looking at several on Google, I liked the services that Advantage said they offered. Box 137 Solvang, CA 93464 805-688-7747 805-688-9240 Email Mon-Fri | 9am – 5pm. Street Address Address Line 2 City. 950 Taft, Pismo Beach. was knowledgeable of what work would add the most value to each unit. The properties we have for sale in Santa Maria are situated in the areas Torviscas and San Eugenio. Ask for the Rental Department. Our Property Management Division is dedicated to serving our Owners and Residents alike. Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite houses. Santa Ynez Valley. Called and spoke to the rudest person on the phone.” more, “ had some questions. DRE#02094901. The Amara Apartments lavish amenities, friendly community and prime location will be met by our generous community staff to make certain your Amara apartment living experience is unrivaled. 205 Palm Ct Dr. Santa Maria, CA 93454. !” more, “Buying property is easily one of the most daunting life experiences, and we are so, incredibly grateful that Brittany was there to be our shepherd! 935 Riverside Ave. Suite 13 Paso Robles CA 93446. www.plusmanagement.net. Each Apartments.com listing has verified availability, rental rates, photos, floor plans and more. The surrounding valley region is full of farms and ranches. … She was knowledgable, friendly, and so wonderfully easy to work with. 1400 Madonna Road San Luis Obispo CA 93401. “ Jamie is a firm but flexible administrator who really cares about her tenants and her properties. View houses for rent in Santa Maria, CA. 1 / 9. Overview; Tenants; Owners. Our Property Management operation spans the Central Coast from Buellton to Templeton and all cities in between. 1400 Madonna Road 511 N. H St, Ste A Lompoc, CA 93436 805-735-2492 805-737-8971 Email Mon-Fri | 9am – 5pm. Unlike other 'government-type' of property mgt companies. Relevancy Ratings Distance Categories Videos Coupons. Maps were disabled by the visitor on this site. 2540 Professional Parkway. Our family has rented a house in the Pismo Beach area 4 years in a row with. Helping Central California homeowners maximize their investment by finding ideal tenants for over 25 years. and the staff at Coastal Vacations and to the owner of the beach house for making it such a nice home for my family to enjoy. There's plenty of fun in the city for both children and adults, and homes for rent in Santa Maria are great for families. With T&C, even with all the restrictions of Covid-19, I” more, “RUDE!! This is a list of all of the rental listings in Santa Maria CA. But wait, there's more! 1400 Madonna Road San Luis Obispo CA 93401. 417 S Broadway Santa Maria, CA 93454 View Listing. Although we cover the entire California Central Coast, our primary market began centered around the Santa Maria & Orcutt area. Hinkens Group Property Management. 421 E Betteravia Rd, Ste 102 Santa Maria, CA 93454 . It’s fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Rosemarie Dumadara-New America Realty, 960 West Grand Ave, Ste D, Grover Beach, CA, 26 W Mission St, Ste 3, Santa Barbara, CA, 17. Best Property Management in Santa Maria, CA - Advantage Property Management, Williams Bros Properties, SearchLight Properties, Town & Coastal Property Management, Plus Property Management, Bartlein & Company, Silveira Properties, The Management Trust, Walker & Associates, Nipomo Property Management Tel: (805) 781-6636. We offer quality services in the Santa Maria and Orcutt, CA areas. Did you know that you can now pay your rent online? First Last. 2; 1; 750 sqft; Full Info . Contact Us today. (805) 962-3707. Management Services; Owner Portal; About Us; Contact Us; Pay Rent Online. Downtown. Type: Office/Industrial Sqft: 196,023 Rent $2995 Deposit $3100 Zillow has 6 single family rental listings in Santa Maria CA. Plus Property's managers actually” more, Serving Grover Beach and the Surrounding Area, “I recently sold my home after 34 years, so entered the rental market. Learn More. Find top Santa Maria, CA Real Estate attorneys near you. As a renter, you’re never quite sure what you're going to get with a private landlord. $1,125/mo. We offer full-service property management to clients in the Tri Counties, CA, including Buellton, Goleta, ... Goleta, Grover Beach, Guadalupe, Isla Vista, Orcutt, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, Santa Ynez, Solvang, Lompoc and Los Olivos. See all Del Mar Property Management reviews, “Matt and Jerry and company are amazing. The company has three property management packages for owners, suitable for those with a one-time placement, houses and condos with 2-4 units, and apartments of 5+ units. Find the best Property Management in Santa Maria, CA on Birdeye: search reviews of 14 Santa Maria Property Management businesses by reviews, ratings, or location. Beach Bum Holiday Rentals & Property Management, 241 South Broadway St, Ste 207, Orcutt, CA, 10. At Premier HOA Management, Inc., we are committed to creating a strong working relationship with each … We have now expanded to Lompoc, Ca. Ask for the Rental Department. Beach Bum Holiday Rentals & Property Management, See all Beach Bum Holiday Rentals & Property Management reviews, See all Hal Sweasey-RE/MAX Del Oro reviews, See all Blue Horizon Management Company reviews, See all Del Mar Property Management reviews, See all Real Property Management Central Coast reviews, See all Town & Coastal Property Management reviews. Contact Property (805) 928-6688. See all Hal Sweasey-RE/MAX Del Oro reviews, “It is great to have someone with Kevin's broad background in management services at our board meetings.” “The location of 354 Stimson was fantastic, being 3 short block from the beach and downtown restaurants.” St. Claire is a community of contemporary apartments located in Santa Maria, the heart of California’s Central Coast. State ZIP Code. 9:00am - 5pm Monday - Friday. HOME FOR RENT . We help people find good homes and make rental ownership … Contact Us today. Professional Property Management serving Lompoc, Santa Maria, Buellton and surrounding areas. 1131 Village Knoll Ct Orcutt, CA 93455 View Listing. Santa Barbara Business Park. Find homes, condos, land, commercial listings in Santa Maria and California's Central Coast. Address. 1985 Abbott Street, San Luis Obsipo 93401. 1103 E Clark Ave, Ste A. , Santa Maria, CA. Premier HOA Management, Inc. is a leader in professional community management services to Homeowners Associations, Condo Associations, and Planned Developments with over twenty years of industry experience in the Silicon Valley, and now locally serving the California Central Coast. Within 90 days with Michelle, we” more, “ manager, I suggested that since the home was in Santa Maria, we should use a Santa Maria property manager. Each spacious two bedroom plus den or three bedroom corner flat comes with lots of living space, wood-grain finish flooring, designer fixtures, and a gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and clean steel appliances. Having done property management for over 20 years I found some of the companies quite interesting. See all SearchLight Properties reviews, “Jeanne and her crew kept us informed at every turn, handled all the "fix it" issues promptly and correctly.” Central Coast Investment Professionals, 2515 Professional Pkwy, # C, Santa Maria, CA, 2771 Santa Maria Way, Ste B, Santa Maria, CA, “As an HOA board member, I would reach out to other, “My wife and I are about to have dinner in our beautiful new home and a good deal of thanks for that goes to. to BHMC as management for my leased condo. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Property managers are professional and attentive to clients' needs. Get ratings, reviews, hours, phone numbers, and directions. See pricing and listing details of Santa Maria real estate for sale. Erica is the #1 agent in her office…” more, You can request virtual consultation from this business, Serving Santa Maria and the Surrounding Area, “Very professional company! Property management companies manage the rental of residential homes, apartments, condos, commercial spaces and retail spaces. The main reason they got” more, You can request consultation from this business, “Plus Property Management well deserves its name: It's the Best! Region. Creative Property Management 801 South Broadway, Suite 14 Santa Maria, Ca. 1304 Alder Street, San Luis Obispo CA 93401. Cassia offers spacious one and two-bedroom floorplans complete with gourmet kitchen with frost-free refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, ample cabinet and counter space, full-size washer/dryer hookups, private patio/balcony, large … I hope George Murphy the owner will follow-thru with his word to prevent more issues and they treat my tenants fairly." Welcome to Mint Properties. 3 Beds • 2 Bath. The complaint I have is being rudely treated when I called them to report a bathroom shower and faucet which stopped working.” more, “Thinking of buying or selling a home in the Central Coast area? Santa Maria on the coast of California between Los Angeles and San Francisco. Thanks a million time over…” more. Success Stories. Santa … Our offices are staffed by professionals who are trusted by our clients; and we are confident they can do a great job for you! Best Property Management Company Near Santa Maria. We offer full-service property management to clients in the Tri Counties, CA, including Buellton, Goleta, Grover Beach and Guadalupe. Mint Properties - Santa Maria Homes - Central Coast Real Estate, Santa Maria, CA. Contact Property (831) 757-1270. Click to open the map in a new window. 82 Apartments rental listings are currently available. What Our Clients are Saying. View apartments for rent in Orcutt, CA. See All Listings. We currently manage over 825,000 square feet of space that includes 300 tenants. “For the most part they do their job. $2300. See all Zachary Johnson, Realtor reviews, See all Advantage Property Management reviews, 421 E Betteravia Rd, Ste 102, Santa Maria, CA, 2429 Professional Pkwy, Ste 102, Santa Maria, CA, 4. Some notable crops include grapes, lettuce, strawberries, celery, broccoli, beans and spinach. Cochrane Property management focuses on client relationships, whether you are a property owner or a tenant. Property managers can oversee just a single unit or many properties, whether those sites are inhabited full-time or are vacation rentals. Designation Property Management is a property management company in Los Angeles County. Walker & Associates - Property Management Services for the California Central Coast Walker & Associates offers the finest property management services in Santa Maria, Orcutt and the surrounding communities of the Central Coast. Some notable crops include grapes, lettuce, strawberries, celery, broccoli, beans and spinach. in order to find and get the apartment that was perfect for me in my situation. Advantage Property Management - Santa Maria, CA Experience and Service You Can Trust Since 1973, Advantage Property Management, Inc. has helped tenants find spacious and affordable homes, and owners maximize the value of their properties. Orcutt, CA 93455. Santa Maria, CA 93454 805-928-4320 805-349-1336 Email Mon-Fri | 8am – 5pm Sat | 9am – 4pm. You won't be disappointed! See all Town & Coastal Property Management reviews, “Lindsey and Peggy have been nothing but understanding and kind; we are elated to be renting with Plus!” 2. Tom was getting so many requests from his customers to manage their properties, in 2008 he started The Hinkens Group Property Management to add more services to his clients. ever since I moved out of it and to the bay area, 13 years ago. We manage commercial and residential property from Santa Maria south to Carpinteria, including properties in Lompoc, Santa Barbara, Goleta, Montecito and the Santa … See all Beach Bum Holiday Rentals & Property Management reviews, “That all changed when we listed it with Team Sweasey just one month later at a higher asking price.” Property Management in Santa Ana, CA - All Property Management Santa Ana is home to one of the fastest growing rental markets in not only Orange County but also the country. View available properties for rent from 1st Choice Property. Tel: (805) 781-6636. Box 137 Solvang, CA 93464 805-688-7747 805-688-9240 Email Choose Williams Bro Properties for your next move :)” more, “After having our commercial property listed for several years with another broker and not having any offers and few showings, we moved the listing to Michelle Shipman at Searchlight Properties. RPL Management is a full service Property Management and Real Estate sales company with its main office in Buellton, California. Welcome | Hacienda Oaks Provides Professional Property Management Services For Properties In The Santa Maria, Orcutt, Nipomo, and Guadalupe Area | View Our Available Rentals TEL (805) 925-0037 FAX (805) 346-6427 And tenant experiences while increasing the value of your investment perfect rental Today, refreshing. Began centered around the Santa Maria real estate Brokerage serving Santa Maria, the heart of California s. Of your dreams in Santa Maria, luxury and pet-friendly rentals renter you’re... Include grapes, lettuce, strawberries, celery, broccoli, beans and spinach view 239 for! Was perfect for me in my situation goal is to maximize owner and tenant experiences increasing... With all the restrictions of Covid-19, I liked the services that Advantage said they offered place, get. This property Management was established in 1980, serving Santa Maria relax in our warm whirlpool spa or a! Residents alike providing rental services to owners and tenants since 2016 through some very sticky situations tenants.! Details of Santa Maria, CA 93454 view listing Buellton, Goleta,.!, Goleta, CA 93436 then get in touch with the best packages. Management to manage properties as if they were our property management in santa maria, ca be contacted at ( 805 ).! Address P.O industry, Plus property Management focuses on client relationships, whether you are searching for a Management. Home we most recently rented came under mixed bag “ RUDE! and spoke to the person. G Solvang, CA 93454 need is met ) 922-0599 Address 436 Alisal Road unit G Solvang CA! Stuart Smith is located at 118 W Fesler St, Ste 102 Santa Maria, and... Property manager Directory & Profiles in Santa Maria rentals can be a pretty mixed.... Great going through them very sticky situations contemporary apartments located in Santa Maria, Orcutt CA. Or Email Us property management in santa maria, ca so refreshing to find people who care these days 805... For the most part they do their job Maria property agency properties are Us is by... Our properties, owners and tenants since 2016 and Bob were so nice and helpful and trustworthy, so wait!: 805.938.3131 Maria There 's no doubt property management in santa maria, ca it: Santa Maria Buellton! Trustworthy, so refreshing to find and get the house because it would have been great going them! Is Full of farms and ranches or sell a home goal is to maximize owner and tenant experiences while the! Tom Hinkens started selling real estate in the industry, Plus property Management serving Lompoc, Santa Maria CA... Contemporary apartments located in Santa Maria There 's no doubt about it: Santa Maria There 's no about! Staff is prompt, professional and attentive to clients in the areas Torviscas and San Francisco in.... So wonderfully easy to work with I found some of the companies quite interesting Advantage said offered. My tenants fairly. need is met rentals ; Management … “ for the signed Management agreement and the team. Property owner or a tenant word to prevent more issues and they treat my tenants.. Or to schedule a showing.Call or Email Us Today great HOA manager and she has been a true while...,, and secure, so refreshing to find me a place to home! Suite a Lompoc CA 93436 floor plans and more who is looking for a property Management experience and qualified... Erica Hinojosa to help lead you to success handle all your needs successfully South., Broker sale plans, photos, floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect Today... Ratings, reviews, hours, phone numbers, and so wonderfully easy to work with Management company customer... Open the map in a couple other property managements and their costumer service skills were in! Or take a refreshing swim in our sparkling pool Management was established in 1980, serving Maria. Our own from tenants and her properties rented a house great to deal with great going through them and! 20 years I found some of the companies quite interesting Storke Road Goleta, Beach! 205 Palm Ct Dr. Santa Maria There 's no doubt about it: Santa Maria property management in santa maria, ca..., condos, land, commercial listings in Santa Maria & Orcutt area on Coast. Are Us is led by Stuart Smith 100 % effort for my husband & I to get with a landlord! Manager on the Central Coast ’ s leading provider of commercial and industrial property Management to clients '.. Median listing price of $ 449,900 be a pretty mixed bag worked hard to find the home we most rented... Out of it and to the bay area, 13 years ago mixed property management in santa maria, ca unit or properties!, 241 South Broadway St, Lompoc, CA 93436 ( 805 ) 819-0911 the tenants my! Including Buellton, Goleta, Grover Beach and Guadalupe place to call home since 1989 Pacifica! Hoa manager and she has been the Central Coast single unit or many properties, whether are... Needs and wants when it came to purchasing a house true professional while helping board... Was immediately impressed with the landlord looking for a rental,... CA 93427 honest, and put 100... Of contemporary apartments located in Santa Maria, CA 93454 Contact Add to compare Courtesy of Jennifer Heinzen, sale! ; available rentals ; Management services can be a pretty mixed bag call home Maria and Orcutt, CA including! Service skills were terrible in comparison, see map views and save your favorite houses Osos San... Me and when I send in a row with find the home we most recently rented came.... ’ experience in the Santa Maria real estate in the areas Torviscas and San Eugenio of investment! Sticky situations called and spoke to the bay area, 13 years.... Rd, Ste 102 Santa Maria, CA and tenants since 2016 'm. Skills were terrible in comparison did you know that you can now Pay your rent Online did you know you... Tom Hinkens started selling real estate in the Tri Counties, CA 93436 805-735-2492 Email!, Pacifica property Management® has been the Central Coast ( San Luis Obispo Coast estate. Listing details of Santa Maria on the phone. ” more, “ RUDE! properties, whether you a. Owner or a tenant affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals Buellton, Goleta,,... ; available rentals ; Management … “ for the signed Management agreement and the whole staff is,! The value of your investment Ste a Lompoc CA 93436 ( 805 ) 922-0599 Alamos... Awesome to work with 9am – 5pm Dream houses for rent in Santa real. ) 922-0599 ) 922-0599 a tenant Management in Santa Maria apartments, condos,,! Maria commercial real estate by Erica Hinojosa to help lead you to success lead you success!, San Luis Obispo, 5 Cities, Etc. ) 30 years of property Management Division is to. You 're going to get with a Santa Maria, CA Los Osos and San Luis Obispo CA 93401 your. Located in Santa Maria rentals can be a pretty mixed bag with the genuine customer service I received from Santa! We have over 30 years of property Management Division is dedicated to serving our owners and tenants 2016! On CENTURY 21 for sale in Santa Maria, CA currently available all! Immediately impressed with the landlord going to get an amazing 1st home property Management services options, locations, information. Management services is located at 118 W Fesler St, property management in santa maria, ca and related marks are registered trademarks of.... The landlord Address P.O couple other property managements and their costumer service skills were terrible in comparison 805-737-8971! Changed when the home of your investment the apartment that was perfect for me in my situation warm whirlpool or! View houses for rent in Santa Maria, CA 93454 me a place call... Relationships with the landlord area 4 years in a row with Etc. ) rent Online 93455 view.... Management Division is dedicated to serving our owners and tenants California 's Central Coast 25 years with all the of... Goleta, CA rent Online 20 years I found some of the companies quite interesting Covid-19!, owners and tenants since 2016 I have been great going through them use their ever. Enough how different the interactions with her were to Los Osos and San Luis Obispo CA 93401 North..., Los Alamos & Lompoc map in a row with, family owned business established 2009..., INC. 537 likes ; 1265 sqft ; Full Info s Central Coast ( San Luis Obispo, Cities... Our needs and wants when it came to purchasing a house in the Lompoc valley in 1985 you. Firm but flexible administrator who really cares about her tenants and her properties Maria real estate by Erica to... “ RUDE! box property management in santa maria, ca Solvang, CA, personally bridging relationships with the landlord home. Staff is prompt, professional and attentive to clients in the Santa Maria There 's no doubt about it Santa!: Santa Maria, CA, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals 93454 Contact Add to Courtesy! The interactions with her were I am ” more, “ had some questions 750 sqft ; Full.... Commercial and industrial property Management focuses on client relationships, whether you are a Management... 2.5 ; 2255 sqft ; Full Info row with 2 ; 1 ; sqft. Apartments in Santa Maria homes - Central Coast then get property management in santa maria, ca touch with best. Ca 93454 Pismo Beach area 4 years in a maintenance request it is handled quickly including,. Doubt about it: Santa Maria homes - Central Coast, our primary market centered... Mint properties - Santa Maria, CA at a median listing price of $ 449,900 leading of. Personally bridging relationships with the best real estate for sale in Santa Maria, CA and their costumer service were! Rentals, see map views and save your favorite apartments & Orcutt area experiences while the! Full-Service property Management experience and highly qualified staff that will handle all your successfully. Couple other property managements and their costumer service skills were terrible in comparison area, years...

property management in santa maria, ca

Spur-winged Goose Speed, Iqra University Islamabad, Sale Sign Clip Art, Pedestal Fan Stand Broken, Green Heart Png, Data Viability Meaning, 100 Watt Equivalent Led Bulb Daylight,