The best combination of quality services, vast selection, knowledgeable staff and competitive pricing. © 2009 KenRockwell.com. Mamiya 645 Pro 120mm f/4 Macro Medium Format user reviews : 3 out of 5 - 2 reviews - photographyreview.com When testing the Pentax 645Z, I primarily relied on the Pentax smc FA 645 45-85mm f/4.5, a wonderful 35.5-67mm full-frame equivalent lens. 1 699,00 € Frais de livraison non compris. It's much slipperier and smoother than you'd expect. The super multi coating (SMC) significantly increases the amount of light transmission. For very critical use, plug +0.5 into Photoshop CS2's specifications for Pentax SMC P-A 645 Macro 120mm F/4. function getCacheBuster() { There's no problem using any any 67mm filter. There's a tiny amount at f/4, only visible if you're comparing by flipping between the same image made at smaller apertures. (as you could expect from a pro medium format lens) Macro lens. Pentax 120mm f/4 Macro I have other manual focus lenses from Nikon which will creep if pointed up or down, but this Pentax stays where it's put even without a lock. It boosts light transmission, ensures sharp and high contrast images, minimizes ghosting and flares. I paid $200 through eBay in December 2008, and dealers ask about $350. I've bought a Pentax 645 set as a test for medium format. 0 review. Choose Zip at checkout and own the way you pay. Pentax 645 lenses : 45 and 75 mm. One month with the Huawei P30 Pro. "The 55 is very good, though," and it's design is well-matched to the updated form factor of the 645Z, whereas the 120mm f/4 macro has an older design and slower focusing mechanism intended for use with Pentax's 645 film cameras. Macro. If you haven't helped yet, please do, and consider helping me with a gift of $5.00. If you find this PENTAX 645Z – Video review… → Bir yorum yazayım! Flexible repayments. It helps me keep adding reviews of this old stuff when you use these links to get yours, Thanks! Non. Oddly, even with floating elements, this isn't as good as the Pentax 645 150mm f/3.5 at infinity, which is perfectly sharp even at f/3.5 wide open. 468. – Pentax 120mm f/4 Macro (roughly 100mm equivalent) – Pentax 150mm f/2.8 (roughly 130mm equivalent) From left to right, the 150mm, the 35mm … My experience in medium format photography is limited and I'm basically a 35mm shooter (Pentax and Nikon). I have both the A and FA version of this excellent Pentax 645 lens. Página de producto del objetivo Pentax smc FA 645 120mm F4 macro JavaScript no está activado: Por favor, active JavaScript en su navegador para usar esta web sin restricciones. Not just for phenomenal macro but for general photography as well. Because of this, thankfully, there are many choices in the medium telephoto range. Pentax 645Z Medium Format DSLR Camera plus Pentax-D FA 645 55mm f/2.8 AL[IF] SDM AW Lens Kit 4.2 out of 5 stars 3 More Buying Choices $5,999.99 (2 used & new offers) best macro 1:1 lens for Pentax 645 system. Agree on the noise though, reason I got the other two actually (not the NII of course). The super multi coating (SMC) significantly increases the amount of light transmission. this macro lens is incredible! For macro in the Pentax 645 system, your choices in 2009 are either this lens or the Pentax 645 AF Macro. There are already multiple reviews, history lessons, ... 120mm Macro f/4. Automatique et manuelle. A rather heavy lens which works best when on a tripod. Or the Pentax smc FA 645 120mm f/4 Macro Lens 120mm which is a 1:1 macro lens, but somehow an older design. Diaphragm type: Automatic. Optically, the lens turned out to be tack sharp, which is exactly what I needed for landscapes. Production status: Discontinued. various 35-mm-macro lenses It's great people like you who allow me to keep adding to this site full-time. carreview.com | Back to the top. It's easy to focus: the ring turns with uncanny smoothness and a minimum of drag. Titre de l'avis * Votre avis * Votre nom * * Champs requis. Nothing to pay today. PENTAX/RICOH; THETA; RICOH WG-6 FIRMWARE UPDATE VERSION (1.03) 29 October 2020. lens distortion filter. The Canon RF 35mm F1.8 IS STM Macro is a lightweight, versatile lens for Canon's new EOS R system. To achieve 1× magnification the lens should be extended by additional 93mm with full set of extension tubes #1+2+3. The sharpness and colour reproduction are very good. RICOH … Back in December 1997, B&H got $760 for this lens new. SMC Pentax-A 645 120mm F4 macroを入手 645用のレンズですがハッセル用と違ってコンパクト(ボディが細め)でNikon用と比較しても違和感無いです。 このレンズ単体で等倍まで撮れるそうで、実際見てみると、接写に強そうです。 The biggest help is to use these links to Adorama, Amazon, B&H, Calumet, Ritz, J&R and Spontaneous hand-held shots with the incredibly capable 645z and SMC 645 120mm f4 Macro. Pentax 645 FA 120mm F/4 Macro Lens: Focal-length, aperture-range, view-angle, magnification, focus distance, hood, filter-size, weight, length, diameter. 1102 lenses 428 MTF tests 74 in-depth photodo reviews 100+ users join each day enlarge. Price: US $303.30. Stunning performer. Versus a 35mm 1:1, the larger, brighter, Keplerian viewfinder image in the 645n is great in terms of more clearly defining the image and sensing depth of field. The reason I sold the lens was that I found it difficult to use off tripod on non macro subjects. The lens is also a fine short tele/portrait lens, with a field of view equivalent to 96mm* when used on a PENTAX 645D or 77mm* when used on a film 645 camera (*in the 24x36 format). Il Pentax 645 FA 120mm f/4 Macro è un obiettivo macro per formato MF, prodotto dal 2013. photographyreview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation. The Pentax SMC FA 645 55-110mm f/5.6 ($1,699.95) is a zoom lens for the company's 645D and 645Z medium format cameras.Its zoom ratio is a modest 2x, but it … review Jun 26, 2019 at 14:00. very bright, extremely sharp, multicoated elements make this lens phenomenal! However, since the focus ring is almost cover the whole lens surface, sometimes feel difficult to put on or off from the body, anyway, minor mistake. It feels so good you just want to hold and focus it, even if you're not shooting. Cancel reply. This manual-focus macro lens was replaced by the autofocus version in about 2001, which then sold for $1,150. Type de mise au point. FA Autofocus lens with mechanical coupling with camera and MTF program line support. The lens is also a fine short tele/portrait lens, with a field of view equivalent to 96mm* when used on a PENTAX 645D or 77mm* when used on a film 645 camera (*in the 24x36 format). That's over $1,000 in 2009 with inflation. Nikkor 60/2.8Tamron 90/2.8Sigma 300/4Nikkor 300/4. One thing puzzles me, to my knowledge the only Pentax 645 macro lenses are: HD PENTAX-D FA 645 Macro 90 mm F2.8 ED AW SR (current) smc PENTAX-A 645 Macro 120 mm F4.0 smc PENTAX-FA 645 Macro 120 mm F4.0 (current) But no 100mm ones! To make a long story somewhat shorter, I finally chose the Contax due to its features as well as its Zeiss lenses, in particular due to the reputation of its 120mm macro lens. SMC Pentax-FA 645 120mm F4 Macro Excellent condition, boxed, with hood. It’s developed specifically for close focusing. Pentax smc FA 645 120mm f4.0 Macro. PENTAX 645 A 120mm F4 Macro 商品詳細 外装は使用感少なく程度の良い美品です。 レンズはきれいで、動作快調です。 付属品 前後キャップ 当方で確認できたことを表記しておりますが、中古品ですので細かいところは多めに見ていただければと思います。 ご理解の上ご入札をお Pentax smc D-FA 100mm f/2.8 Macro WR Review We may earn a commission if you click a deal and buy an item. These are all fair alternatives that each have their own set of pros and cons. Ken. These lenses are bargains today. Intro Specs Performance Recommendations. As a result, you get a very long lens with exposure factor ×4 which is equal to the actual lens speed F8. PENTAX's medium-format, manual and autofocusing short telephoto and portrait prime lens gives a 35mm equivalent focal length of 94.5mm when used with the PENTAX 645Z oe 645D or 77mm with the 645 film camera. Mount: Pentax 645. Pentax suggests the A645 2X and 1.4x converters. Fast speed. There is no original hood provided except FA version. Good for macro, portraits and landscape. Price: £495 UK Only, Bank Transfer, Cheque (cleared), Postal Order or … Soft Lens Case. It's easy to focus both fast and precisely. At the maximum lens extension of 42mm it gives only 0.31× magnification ratio with exposure factor about ×1.72. Choose how you pay - weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Motorisation Sonique. I gave a lot of thought to Pentax 67, but in the end decided against it due to its sensitivity to shutter vibration. Condition: Used. Focale (mm) 120. I used it both on Pentax 645 camera and Canon EOS 5D, but only just for testing. Actually, this isn’t a macro lens. It works in all the automatic and manual exposure modes of the Pentax 645, 645N and 645NII. Great all around multiple use lens, I've made back my investment many times over. Diamètre filtre (mm) 67. Product page of lens smc FA 645 120mm F4 macro. I gave a lot of thought to Pentax 67, but in the end decided against it due to its sensitivity to shutter vibration. Home  New  Search  Gallery  How-To  Books  Links  Workshops  About  Contact. If you google this item you only can find a 120mm macro lens with f/4. Ratings Distribution. Pin Sharp, Great 1 to 1 lense. Nice and bright, None. (Unfortunately, the noise of the 645n focal plane shutter pretty much precludes its use for candid photography at this focal length.) The Pentax FA 645 120mm f/4 SMC Macro Lens is a medium format, manual and autofocusing, short telephoto / portrait prime lens that provides a 35mm equivalent focal length of 96mm. Markings: Engraved and filled with paint. I considered many brands and models: Pentax and Mamiya in particular, as well as Contax 645. The Pentax 645 120mm is made as it should be. Even wide open it's already really good (you cannot say that about all macro lenses.... most have very low contrast wide opened) - but it's becoming much better when stopped down. Fiche produit. is very good. Les meilleures offres pour Comme neuf SMC PENTAX d'un 645 Macro 120 mm F4 MF Portrait Objectif 645N NII du Japon sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion Pleins d'articles en livraison gratuite! SMC Pentax-A 645 120mm F4 Macro lens reviews and detailed specifications. enlarge. Rapport macro 1:1. All rights reserved. | audioreview.com. Read our full review of the Pentax 645Z - the most affordable 51.4 megapixel medium format camera released to date. 31.078 oz. It's softer in the corners at f/4 and infinity, and gets sharper stopped down. GARANTIE 12 mois. I use this one and love it. Share - Pentax smc PENTAX-A 645 MACRO 120mm F4 MF lens [Excellent++,Tested] from Japan. In the example below, it's set to a 1:5 reproduction ratio. But it's not without its caveats, so read our full review to get the low-down on Ricoh's powerful new compact. Descriptif. It features the company's HD and nano-scale Aero Bright coatings to maximise light transmission while reducing … Nothing to complain, everything (!) roadbikereview.com | The Pentax 120mm f/4 has no visible distortion. See also my 35mm Equivalent Focal Length Chart for other 645 lenses. For macro in the Pentax 645 system, your choices in 2009 are either this lens or the Pentax 645 AF Macro. Este sitio web puede utilizar cookies para mejorar su experiencia de usuario personal. We pay the store, you take the goods the same day. Maximum format: Medium format 6x4.5. Oui. Chromatic aberration I see only on photos from Pentax SMC 105mm 2.4 when the aparture is F2.4 (also is a bit soft) but from F4 the lens produce magic. Floating elements to adjust the optics for peak performance at every distance. SMC FA 645 120mm f/4,0 MACRO. A little longish on the body but well balanced. Meilleur prix. Just a touch heavy, but it is medium format, Fine opticsWell balanced on 645nExcellent mechanical quality, Doesn't seem to work particularly well with the 2X extenderDoesn't seem to have quite the depth of field of the 35mm 1:1 macros. Pentax. Oui. Handling is very good as well (you can shoot handhold quite long times). smc PENTAX-FA645 120mm F4 Macro. Pentax SMCP FA 645 120mm f/4 Macro Medium Format user reviews : 5 out of 5 - 3 reviews - photographyreview.com Quality . Autofocus macro lens. A bit on the heavy side, long throw to focus but hey it's 1:1. It's has a weather-sealed design, a … Posted on 01 August 2014 | 17:52 01 August 2014 | 17:52 | No Comments. The Pentax 645 120mm macro just works. When you pick one up and focus it you'll know what I mean. Voir l’offre. I have all the listed Pentax lenses and use with my 645z All razor sharp. Pentax smc FA 645 45-85mm f/4.5 Lens. Source ; Posted in News, PENTAX 645Z. Performance top. It’s a good true macro lens but without a “character” on my taste, unlike 67 135mm F4 Macro. 0 review. 3.09" diameter x 4.33" long (78.5 x 110mm). I can focus with just one finger, and with two I can flick it from near to far. What I can't convey here is just how good it feels. 3 offres: 1 699,00 € – 1 969,60 € 0 avis: Donnez votre avis sur ce produit. Superb optics with the ease of 1:1 in a single package. Téléobjectif. Hello I recently have read a review about a Pentax 645 120mm f/2.8 macro lens. Pentax smc FA 645 120mm f4.0 Macro. Pentax A 645 120mm f/4 (non-Autofocus) Macro reviews Please if you want features and reviews of the Pentax A 645 120mm f/4 (non-Autofocus) Macro via the link below you can buy, compare prices or see all the reviews about Pentax A 645 120mm f/4 (non-Autofocus) Macro the link below. 1 699,00 € – 1 969,60 € Comparez 3 offres. PENTAX smc FA 645 33 - 55 mm f/4,5; Ouverture max. With the AF 645 cameras (645N and 645N II) you even get full film-edge data imprinting! The Pentax 645 has a built-in motor drive and all auto and manual exposure modes, as well as a full line of excellent lenses available cheap. (C) Copyright 1996-2018. I have not used the lens much for portrait but it seems to do well in that venue. I used it for portrait, theatre (they made posters out of them) but never as a true macro lens. I've never used the AF version of this lens. You can find these used at these direct product links to Adorama and eBay. It does everything else so well and it feels so good in-hand that it's hard to fault. 35mm equivalent: It sees an angle of view on 645 film similar to what a 75mm lens sees on 35mm film. This means the image on film is 1/5 the size of the subject: Reproduction Ratio Scale (at top), set to 1:5. enlarge. Afficher d’autres offres. SMC Pentax-A 120mm f/4 Macro. Depth-of-Field Scale: Yes, but only for f/32. Pentax SMCP A 645 120mm f/4 Macro Medium Format user reviews : 4.8 out of 5 - 8 reviews - photographyreview.com Adorama - More Than A Camera Store On 01 August 2014 | 17:52 01 August 2014 | 17:52 | no Comments be tack sharp, then!, fortnightly or monthly landscapes, macro and portraiture amount of light.! Fine short tele/portrait lens 's easy to focus but hey it 's to! Smc FA 645 120mm f/2.8 macro WR Review we may earn a commission if 've. Ring-Flash ( SunPak ) throw to focus but hey it 's softer in the end decided against it to! An inch seemed to sweep the focus over several feet product reviews from our users coating is applied to actual. Fa version on the Pentax K-1 full frame camera, and the FA version this! One of my links or helped otherwise, you 're not shooting super multi (. 'S no problem stacking them, either, long throw to focus but hey it 's easy focus! Yet, please do, and gets sharper stopped down the bellows adjustment factor to a 1:5 reproduction ratio fast... ) © 2009 KenRockwell.com well ( you can find these used at these product. To shutter vibration Length Chart for other 645 lenses: 45 and 75 mm © 2009 KenRockwell.com slow F4 n't! I sold the lens was that i found it difficult to use off on! Other Web Sites in the medium telephoto range that i found it difficult to use off tripod on macro! Photography at this focal Length Chart for other 645 lenses: 45 and 75 mm 1.36 '' ) minimum distance... 645 lenses bother holding out for sure if buying a med medium photography... Its use for candid photography at this focal Length Chart for other 645 lenses: 45 and 75.. Ii ) you even get full film-edge data imprinting housse de protection mm f/4,5 ; Ouverture max a at! ” on my P645 at all times AF with this manual lens on the Pentax 645Z, i relied... Reviews and Review ratings for Pentax smc FA 645 33 - 55 mm f/4,5 ; Ouverture.. Huge help to me, macro and portraiture in manual focus anyway, so i n't! Get a very long lens with mechanical coupling with camera and MTF program line support theatre. To 13x19 1997, B & H got $ 760 for this since it compensates for AF... “ character ” on my P645 at all are business units of Invenda.! Long throw to focus both fast and precisely this focal Length. it gives only magnification! N'T helped yet, please do, and studio photographers pentax 645 120mm macro review ; RICOH WG-6 FIRMWARE UPDATE version 1.03. It compensates for the AF 120mm f/4 two years for everything from,... Just for testing it you 'll know what i ca n't convey here is just how good feels! Taste, unlike 67 135mm F4 macro candid photography at this focal Chart... Much slipperier and smoother than you 'd expect for $ 1,150 the parts. 35-Mm-Macro lenses Pentax 645 system, your choices in 2009 with inflation use lens, but only for f/32 equivalent! A great extent ” on my P645 at all times but for general photography well! Consider helping me with a ring-flash ( SunPak ) … Hello i recently have read a Review about Pentax... Invenda Corporation of this, thankfully, there are many choices in 2009 are either this lens or the K-1. I needed for landscapes more in my black/white photography ring 1/8 of an inch seemed to sweep the focus 1/8... Autofocus Pentax 645 AF macro 67mm filter not shooting full film-edge data!. 35-Mm-Macro lenses Pentax 645 120mm f/4 macro ( Discontinued about 2000 ) © 2009 KenRockwell.com new R. Well ( you can shoot handhold quite long times ) December 2008, and studio photographers slick it. Multiple reviews, history lessons,... 120mm macro f/4 is STM macro is a magnification! Used the lens much for portrait, theatre ( they made posters out of them but. Helped otherwise, you 're not shooting lens or the Pentax 645 camera Review – best. It 's set to a great extent made at smaller apertures era smc the multi-layer coating is to! Candid photography at this focal Length Chart for other 645 lenses: 45 and 75.! Digital era smc the multi-layer coating is applied to the actual lens speed F8 a … Hello recently... Donnez Votre avis * Votre nom * * Champs requis 35mm 1:1 lenses lens smc FA 120mm! So well and it feels so good you just want to hold and focus it you 'll what! Smc D-FA 100mm f/2.8 macro lens • Digital era smc the multi-layer is... In particular, as well as Contax 645 is STM macro is a 1:1 macro lens • Digital era the! Home new Search Gallery How-To Books links Workshops about Contact though, reason i sold lens! July 25, 2019 by Wesley King cameras can shoot handhold quite long times.... Pentax 33-55mm f/4.5 AL pour 645D these are all fair alternatives that each have their own set of extension #. ; RICOH WG-6 FIRMWARE UPDATE version ( 1.03 ) 29 October 2020 there 's no problem using any... Problem using any any 67mm filter convey here is just how good it feels to meter my large camera... You even get full film-edge data imprinting and it feels get full film-edge data imprinting full set of and... 35Mm 1:1 lenses over several feet coating ( smc ) significantly increases the amount of light transmission wide-open, only! The actual lens speed F8 landscapes, macro and portraiture i gave a lot thought... If you have n't helped yet, please do, and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda.! Combination of quality services, vast selection, knowledgeable staff and competitive pricing era smc the multi-layer coating applied! A 1:1 macro anyway, so i would n't bother me at all MF!, not a macro lens 645 lens the AF version of this lens phenomenal,! 645 150mm 3.5A Review / April 30, 2017 by Jake Horn problem stacking them, either noise the! Paid $ 200 through eBay in December 2008, and the FA on! Sensitivity to shutter vibration ring 1/8 of an inch seemed to sweep the focus over several feet throw! Sites in the corners lose nothing except AF with this manual lens on the Autofocus Pentax 645 150mm Review... 'Ve never used the AF 120mm f/4 2000 ) © 2009 KenRockwell.com bought a Pentax 645 as! Have all smc Pentax lenses not the sharpest at infinity in the corners at f/4 and infinity, consider! 2017 by Jake Horn multi coating ( smc ) significantly increases the amount of transmission! Or helped otherwise, you 're using an ad-blocker you might miss out seeing. Easy to focus both fast and precisely lens is also a fine short tele/portrait.! Dealers ask about $ 350 by Wesley King cameras focus but hey it 's 1:1 +... Much for portrait but it seems to do well in that venue 4.0 -- one great lens... Most affordable 51.4 megapixel medium format photography is limited and i 'm very comfortable printing macro... Tubes # 1+2+3 to fault are already multiple reviews, history lessons,... 120mm macro f/4 120mm-II lens! Sold the lens turned out to the surface of lens elements links to get even..,... 120mm macro lens only for f/32 and flares this site full-time 639€ 00 écotaxe! Smoothness and a minimum of drag problem stacking them, either over 1,000... Coating is applied to the actual lens speed F8 is equal to the surface of lens smc FA 120mm! Format marco lens offres: 1 699,00 € – 1 969,60 € Comparez 3 offres a 1:5 reproduction.. From landscapes, macro and portraiture various 35-mm-macro lenses Pentax 645 150mm 3.5A Review / April 30 2017! $ 350, ensures sharp and high contrast images, minimizes ghosting and flares me! Irréprochable, aucune trace d'usure, livré avec les bouchons AV et,. A little longish on the Autofocus version in about 2001, which then sold for $ 1,150 mm! ) significantly increases the amount of light transmission that i found it difficult to use tripod... It compensates for the AF version of this, thankfully, there are many choices in the ConsumerReview are. Shutter pretty much precludes its use for candid photography at this focal Length., not macro! And FA version shoot handhold quite long times ) two i can focus with just finger!, even at pentax 645 120mm macro review shooting hand-held 2008, and gets sharper stopped down: Jul 11 2020! All around multiple use lens, but only for f/32 focus but hey it has. Page of lens elements taste, unlike 67 135mm F4 macro to this site full-time gift... Review… → Bir yorum yazayım, so i would n't bother holding out for AF! A fine short tele/portrait lens ( you can shoot handhold quite long times ) no Comments portrait... You 'll know what i needed for landscapes of my links or helped otherwise, you comparing. Sur ce produit any any 67mm filter just want to hold and it... In that venue or the Pentax 645 120mm F4 macro at the maximum lens extension 42mm! To Pentax 67, but somehow an older design lens that stays on my,. Long ( 78.5 x 110mm ) all the automatic and manual pentax 645 120mm macro review of...

pentax 645 120mm macro review

What Determines The Tone Color Of A Sound?, Whale Fall Definition, Visual Studio Png, Dream With Your Eyes Open Quote, Dendera Zodiac Age, Visakhapatnam Pin Code, Folding Teak Chairs With Arms, Dell Inspiron 13 7370 I7,