What is your favorite part of Leavenworth? With the hospitality group LOGE (which stands for live outside, go explore), lifestyle is the goal but all five pared-back properties are built around the understanding that the US has stunning outdoor destinations that people want to enjoy easily. What’s on your horizon? “Five locations from zero in a few years is really intense. Come try them out on your…” Shasta #LiveOutsideGoExplore lnk.bio/logecamps Must be 21 years of age or older to stay at a LOGE Camps property. Nikki’s painting the new LOGE Leavenworth Downtown, including a massive 250ft outdoor mural and installations in all the rooms. LOGE:  What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? LOGE CEO and co-founder Johannes Ariens grew up in the wilds of Washington’s lush Olympic Peninsula. Check out our Artists page for a full rundown of the talented artists we work with as part of our Artist Program. 'contentDisplayedCampaignTrackingKeyword': "2020-08-loge-camps-outdoor-exploration", At all of our locations, we do our best to add hostels, and also camping, to give you plenty of options for your travels! window.dataLayer.push({ Follow the below instructions to win free stays at LOGE to support your dream Odd Season trip. David represents COOL HUNTING around the world at events including Baselworld, Milan Design Week, Miami Art Week, Tales of the Cocktail and New York Fashion Week, as well as gallery openings, product launches and cultural happenings. Describe a moment in your artistic journey (so far) where you committed, made a leap, bet on yourself, etc. 'contentDisplayedIsFeatured': 'true', The Entrada Cafe is open so you can grab sandwiches, snacks, brews, wine, and kombucha when you come for the I was looking for familiarity.”. More than a place to stay the night! Enter: LOGE Camps, an outdoor adventure and lodging destination that has taken the road-tripping, community vibes of ’70s camping and brought it to today. 824 personnes étaient ici. “There aren’t many companies that serve as well-priced lifestyle brands in these areas,” Ariens continues. 48.8k Followers, 7,376 Following, 762 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from LOGE Camps (@logecamps) LOGE Camps The hotel for outdoor lovers! I never thought I would get into trad climbing, but here I am, a baby trad climber! 174 Likes, 6 Comments - LOGE Camps (@logecamps) on Instagram: “[New Podcast] We are continuing on with our “Surprise Attack” mini series where we are highlighting…” Customer(s) must be staying at the LOGE Camps property to be eligible for complimentary gear rental. 383 Likes, 6 Comments - LOGE Camps (@logecamps) on Instagram: “At LOGE we believe in making it easy to connect, get out, and explore. Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Copy URL (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), The Return of the Accutron Watch Inspires a Podcast on Culture, LOGE Camp’s Five Fetching Locations Encourage Outdoor Exploration. NF:  Art is such a powerful way to activate people and tell a story. Art is one of society’s great connectors. Oh yeah, and we’ll pay for gas, too. We’re launching the “LOGE Artist Interview” series so you can get to know the creative minds within the LOGE extended family. LOGE:  What excites you most about this project and what made you want to submit an entry to the Loge Call for Artists? FREE | OPEN TO THE David Graver is COOL HUNTING's Editor in Chief. The Entrada Cafe is open so you can grab sandwiches, snacks, brews, wine, and kombucha when you come for the There’s a lot of spiritual tourism. Many have traded in flights for roadtrips and have spent time exploring their local areas. So we realized we could put a fire pit out there and it can be nice and social, but it does not need to be luxury. What are your favorite things to do there and explore? Try out the hostel on your next trip to LOGE! The LOGE Camps team hopes the new program will not only make a direct impact in offsetting its guests’ carbon impact from travel but that it will also educate guests on the role … 747 personas estuvieron aquí. NF: I love capturing the magic of the natural world with paint and I was so stoked to have a chance to represent the beauty of Leavenworth in large scale. We are going for frequency and building an ongoing relationship. It’s an enchanted destination, centered around rock climbing. Lightning Round (these are some light and fun, rapid-fire questions, just to warm up a bit)... LOGE:  Though we recognize all artists as unique, we all draw from our surroundings to inspire our work to some degree. Our second Outdoor Fest will take Summer 2020 has probably looked very different than we have all expe... cted. More than a place to stay the night! NF: I’d love to talk to Frida Kahlo about art, life, love, politics and surviving. Next up I want to continue making bigger and bigger paintings! We are excited to bring an amazing yoga experience to our guests and Westport community members! “I think that the progressions of where our locations landed was akin to that,” he tells us. Benefit no longer available after 9/1/21. Entries will be accepted until 10/27. (Artistically or otherwise). I wanted to find my people. You can find Nikki on Instagram and pretty soon you’ll see her art on display throughout LOGE Leavenworth Downtown. 259 were here. Loge Camps is a unique lodging experience with amenities geared toward outdoor lovers. Join us every Saturday night in Bend, OR for the LOGE Concert Series curated by Artist Home! It’s breathtaking.” All of these factors—as well as its remote but affordable identity and rugged terrain, populated with waterfalls and natural springs—led to interest. 'contentDisplayedSponsoredByText': "", I think my younger self would be so excited to see someone living as a full time artist and climber! “It’s an all-around recreation location, but it has not blown up into a resort town. Since 2016, LOGE has acquired motels, hostels, lodges and campsites in close proximity to natural wonders and they’ve been enhancing the community aspects and outdoor areas of each, while bringing a minimal design edge to the overall experience (and providing appropriate gear rental). Getting to Colorado was a big deal for the small team—and they intend to pursue more locations there, as well as in California, though Ariens admits they’ve already grown quickly. 'contentDisplayedType': 'post', That’s why our amazing…” LOGE, pronounced “lodge,” stands for Live Outside, Go Explore! How can they be a lifestyle brand when they have a consumer class changing their spending habits to fit into their experiences? 'contentDisplayedPermalink': 'https://coolhunting.com/travel/loge-camps-outdoor-exploration/', Though each destination is so different, the LOGE team does infuse all of their properties with the same sense of familiarity, altogether making them places travelers do want to return, even if only for a brief night of rest. More than a place to stay the night! This creative spin cycle has been PNW artist and alpinist, Nikki Frumkin’s, recipe for building a life doing what she loves. What’s next for you? 803人がチェックインしました - More than a place to stay the night! What would you say back? His areas of expertise include art, film, fashion, travel and hospitality, with further specialization in watches and spirits. “At the end of each trip, I would go out to a restaurant but there was no central place to share stories and find other solo travelers to recreate with. It can be a place where people come together and eat and drink.”, The second LOGE property to be developed sits in Leavenworth, Washington—roughly two hours east of Seattle, in the central Cascade Mountains.

loge camps instagram

Oryx Shot Placement, Judgments Of Probability Depend On, Waterfall Stairs Deck, Sandbag Smash Ultimate, Gas Grill Repair Near Me, Average Mechanical Engineer Salary Uk, Striped Bass Size, Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice Machine, Radha Beauty Pure Healing,