It comes in two flavors: 25 keys or 49 keys. With a frequency response from 100Hz to 15kHz (-3dB) and the ability to capture sounds up to 130 dB SPL, this gooseneck microphone might be just the perfect solution for your needs. Designed for the creative minds who need a fast, intelligent way to record vocal lines, dialog or instruments without weighing down their setup, this handy tool lets you quickly record an external sound source without the need to bring extras like a cable or stand. In a recording studio, everything can be connected directly to the keyboard ensuring the best possible quality with a Class A preamp for dynamic and condenser mics (including those requiring 48V Phantom power, which works under battery power as well,) to line instruments and even Hi-Z guitars and basses. Additionally, they offer more iOS friendly features that can’t be found with any other controller like the included mobile device stand and the possibility to keep the device charged during long playing session using an optional power supply adapter, and of course the included audio interface that makes them perfect when used with the latest generation iPhone 7 that lacks a mini jack audio output. IK Multimedia's iRig Keys I/O combines a 25-key MIDI controller with an integrated audio interface to give you an all-in-one music production workstation that you can take anywhere. The keyboard IK Multimedia iRig Keys 25is usually 0 € cheaper than Akai LPK 25, but the difference is so small that this can vary.. And then a video of the keyboard. Both iRig Keys I/O 25 and 49 are also the smallest full sized keys on the market making them the best solution for working in small spaces and ideal when it comes to having a controller for traveling musicians, in addition to the consideration that they are the only truly mobile devices that can also work on AA batteries. Akai LPK 25. The iRig® Keys I/O series evolves the concept of traditional controllers as the only one available on the market that integrates 25 or 49 full sized keys together with a fully-fledged professional audio interface featuring 24-bit audio up to 96kHz sampling rate, balanced stereo and headphone outputs, plus a combo input jack for line, instrument or mic input (with Phantom power.). Naturally, iRig Keys 25 is also incredibly easy to use. Musicians working on multiple devices will also find iRig Keys I/O the most convenient solution for bridging their work across multiple platforms by using the same controller. Plus, there are 2 fully programmable touch control strips acting by default as Pitch and Mod controls allowing for dramatic performances in any genre and double as fully programmable sliders. The iRig® Keys I/O series evolves the concept of traditional controllers as the only one available on the market that integrates 25 full sized keys together with a full-fledged professional audio interface featuring 24-bit audio up to 96kHz sampling rate, balanced stereo and headphone outputs, plus a combo input jack for line, instrument or mic input (with Phantom power.) So why not be ready for them when they arrive? And, to help you better express yourself while on the go, iRig Keys 25 also comes with a streamlined selection of handy controls: You get velocity sensitivity, a volume/data knob and soft-touch Octave Up/Down buttons. Plus with over $/€550 (25) and $/€750 (49) worth of IK full software and apps they include an unmatched selection of everything that is needed to make complete, finished productions out of the box like SampleTank 4 SE sound and groove workstation, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE orchestral workstation, IK Multimedia iRig Keys I/O 25. iRig Keys 25 に話を戻します。 右がYAMAHA KX25(標準25鍵)、左上がARTURIA MINILAB(ミニ25鍵)。 iRig Keys 25のサイズは301mm x 120mm x 40mmと ミニ25鍵盤の中でもかなり小さいサイズです。 コルグのナノシリーズと比較してもこのサイズですから。 To learn more, please read our Privacy Policy. Show all. iRig® Keys and SampleTank® are registered trademarks property of IK Multimedia Production Srl. Slide it in a backpack and you are good to go. Starting with a fast synth-action key bed that improves on all preceding IK keyboards and it’s a joy to play. Comes with free Mac/PC virtual instrument collections for SampleTank 3: Compatible with iOS (requires optional Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter), Compatible with Android (requires optional USB-OTG adapter). This is a major advantage when it comes to working in small studio spaces or in a regular studio where the space available for the keyboard controller is minimal. The iRig Keys I/O series evolves the concept of traditional controllers as the only one available on the market that integrates 25 or 49 full sized keys together with a fully-fledged professional audio interface featuring 24-bit audio up to 96kHz sampling rate, balanced stereo and headphone outputs, plus a combo input jack for line, instrument or mic input. iRig Keys 25 gives you a full 2 octaves (plus 1), which strikes a perfect balance between portability and playability. Being certified Apple MFi keyboard controllers (“Made for iPod, iPhone, iPad,”) iRig Keys I/O are guaranteed to work out of the box with all iOS devices including the latest generation of iPhone 7, that does not have an audio output, thanks to the on-board audio interface. If portability and ease of use are important, then take a look at iRig Keys I/O Mic, our smart gooseneck condenser microphone for the iRig Keys I/O series (it works with all of our interfaces). The fact that they are also the only keyboard controllers that work on AA batteries make them an ideal solution for mobile mini laptop computers where the USB port can’t supply enough current to power the keyboard. iRig Keys 25 gives you a full 2 octaves (plus 1), which strikes a perfect balance between portability and playability. iRig Keys I/O 25 - Unboxing. Product names are used solely for the purpose of identifying the specific products that were studied during IK Multimedia’s sound model development and for describing certain types of tones produced with IK Multimedia’s digital modeling technology. From IK web site: " The iRig® Keys I/O series evolves the concept of traditional controllers as the only one available on the market that integrates 25 full sized keys together with a fully-fledged professional audio interface featuring 24-bit audio up to 96kHz sampling rate, balanced stereo and headphone outputs, plus a combo input jack for line, instrument or mic input (with Phantom power.)" The IK Multimedia iRig Keys I/O (25) is an all-in-one production station with an integrated high definition audio interface on-board. 25 velocity-sensitive mini-keys (2 full octaves range plus 1 note), Back-lit, soft-touch Octave Up/Down buttons, USB class compliant (Mac/PC) - plug and play. After installing the appropriate Control Surface plug-in for your Mac, you will easily be able to control Logic Pro or GarageBand directly from your iRig Keys I/O. Together with an audio interface, iRig Keys I/O also packs all the controls you would expect from a premium controller including velocity sensitive multicolored pads and programmable touch-sensitive sliders, buttons and knobs for unique expressiveness and fast workflow. All of this makes iRig Keys I/O controllers the ideal creative center of your studio or live performances, in any situation, providing a convenient solution even more affordable than having to buy a controller and an audio interface separately, that is simply unrivaled in today’s market. It comes with the cables you need to connect to your computer or The iRig Keys I/O will work on the iPad Pro (2018) with the USB-C to Mini-DIN cable offered from the IK Multimedia web store (Link below). Downloaded it and it recognized the iRIG Keys 25 immediately and started playing minutes later. iRig Keys I/O is compatible with music production software from Apple, including Logic Pro and GarageBand. IK Multimedia iRig Keys 25. Je dodán s USB kabelem a je plně class compliant s MIDI a USB, což znamená, že ho zapojíte do PC nebo Mac, spustíte váš oblíbený software a jednoduše fungujete. Product names are used solely for the purpose of identifying the specific products that were studied during IK Multimedia’s sound model development and for describing certain types of tones produced with IK Multimedia’s digital modeling technology. We have 1 IK Multimedia iRig Keys 25 manual available for free PDF download: User Manual . Controllers. iRig Keys I/O is more than a MIDI controller or audio interface. Plus, iRig Keys I/O can’t be beaten for the traveling musician, not only for their minimal dimensions but also because they are 25% lighter than the lightest competitor. To protect your iRig Keys IO when you’re carrying it around, you can order the iRig Keys I/O 25 Travel Bag or iRig Keys I/O 49 Travel Bag, durable 100% polyester cases featuring a stitched-in iRig Keys I/O logo, adjustable straps and a zippered pouch for cables and other small items. Stay tuned to the IK Multimedia news letter for future developments. Just add your preferred DAW or a powerful free composing tool like GarageBand and make entire compositions in any music style (acoustic, electric, electronic) and any genre right out of the box. iRig Keys I/O 25 - Unboxing. Its 25 velocity sensitive mini-keys provide a generous 2 octave range (plus 1 note), which also happens to make for a compact size that's perfect for stashing in your laptop or gig bag or backpack. The system becomes self-contained taking up minimal space in any situation whether on a small studio desk or when playing live and traveling. It packs 25 velocity-sensitive keys, an assignable Volume/Data knob, and octave up/down buttons. You get: SampleTank 4 SE the Mac/PC sample workstation, available both as a stand-alone and as a plug-in for most popular DAW software (including GarageBand, Logic, Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, Sonar and more) with 30 GB of samples in every instruments category (to be downloaded from the IK Multimedia online User Area). $199.99. Download the iRig Keys I/O Control Surface Plug-in for Logic from "My Products" section of your User Area (you must first register your iRig Keys I/O product). Condition is "Used". By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. Page 6: Playing With Irig Keys 25 Octave shift By default, iRig KEYS 25 plays notes between C3 and C5. Starting with SampleTank 4 SE sound and groove workstation, T-RackS 4 Deluxe mix and mastering suite, Syntronik Pro-V vintage synthesizer and Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE* orchestral workstation for Mac/PC, iRig Keys IO includes 13 full plug-ins (3 instruments and 10 dynamic and EQ audio processors), over 5,000 sounds and 43 GB of samples, that is roughly ten times more than the closest competitor. To get you started right away, iRig Keys 25 comes with some pretty powerful software. People who like IK Multimedia iRig Keys I/O 25 shared their Music Taste, Photos, Videos, Reviews and more. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and Mac, it offers a full range of professional features, but keeps your setup clean and simple to help you focus on the music. The iRig® Keys I/O series evolves the concept of traditional controllers as the only one available on the market that integrates 25 or 49 full sized keys together with a fully-fledged professional audio interface featuring 24-bit audio up to 96kHz sampling rate, balanced stereo and headphone outputs, plus a combo input jack for line, instrument or mic input (with Phantom power.) Unfortunately, this will not charge the connected iOS device at this time, but we are looking into this topic. iRig Keys 25. You'll be ready to go right out of the box: No additional apps, software or drivers are necessary to get up and running. iRig Keys 25 midi interface. All-in-one, fully portable, ultra-compact MIDI controller with 24-bit / 96kHz capable input/output audio interface for iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC, Available in 49 or 25 keys versions with full size keys and smooth, velocity-sensitive, synth-action keyboard, MFi certified by Apple (“Made for iPhone and iPad”) includes Lightning Cable, Comprehensive controls: 2 slider strips for pitch and modulation (user programmable,) octave, program change and transport controls, 5 programmable touch sensitive knobs, 8 velocity-sensitive multi-colored assignable pads, Neutrik® combo input jack for line, instrument or microphones, Comes with the most comprehensive collection of software instruments and pro studio processors on the market: a value of over $/€ 550 (25-keys model) and $/€ 750 (49-keys model) for software and apps. Use the IK Multimedia iRig Keys Mini keyboard controller to play software instruments and apps on your Mac, PC, your iOS device, or even your Android devices. It comes with a USB cable and is fully class compliant with both MIDI and USB, which means that you just need to plug into your Mac or PC, fire up your favorite program and then start jamming. I do not have the original packaging however the keyboard is in great condition and works flawlessly. If you need to play notes lower or higher than this range, you can shift the whole keyboard in octaves using the OCT up and down buttons. iRig Keys 25 gives you a full 2 octaves (plus 1), which strikes a perfect balance between portability and playability. A complete touch sensitive transport and button control section rounds out the controls available. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. Jakmile prostě iRig Keys 25 vybalíte z krabice, tak jste připraveni – žádné ovladače, žádný nutný podpůrný software. Ideal for Guitarist who wants to add keys to a recording project. iRig Keys 25 has been made with your mobility in mind: It doesn’t require a power cable because it gets all of its juice from the USB port of the connected Mac or PC.You can also use iRig Keys 25 for live performance and other creative uses. iRig Keys 25 is an ultra-portable, ultra-affordable 25-key USB MIDI controller for Mac/PC. Plus, when used in live performances the balanced stereo output allows for long cable runs directly from the keyboard to the PA or mixer which is useful for performing keyboard players or DJs. And, to help you better express yourself while on the go, iRig Keys 25 also comes with a streamlined selection of handy controls: You get velocity sensitivity, a volume/data knob and soft-touch Octave Up/Down buttons. Take the "What Is Good For Me" Test to find out if it is a Good Match for you and join a Community of Musicians and Fans who love the same Music and Gear that you do! It feels great to play, in no small part because of the full-size keys, which is unusual but most welcome on this kind of … This means you have a little over a month to transfer the registration to your account for this device. IK Multimedia iRig Keys 2 37-Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller iPhone iPad iPod Use of these names does not imply any cooperation or endorsement. There is also a convenient travel bag available (sold separately,) for both models. Read more. Show all. Pair that with its almost featherlight weight and you have a MIDI keyboard controller that offers an unbeatable combination of compactness, convenience and full-featured functionality. Online Guides. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. Show all. 25x Velocity-sensitive mini-keys; Musical ideas can come anytime and anywhere. Despite their ultra-compact dimension, iRIg Keys I/O include all the tactile controls you would expect from a fully-fledged controller and more. Both the models feature one volume/ data push knob, 4 touch sensitive knobs on 2 banks (acting as 8 total controls) and 8 multicolored, velocity sensitive pads. Two further iRig Keys models, I/O 25 (€244) and I/O 49 (€366) offer up the full-sized keys option plus full hi-res audio interface functionality. Show all. How portable is iRig Keys 25? iRig Keys I/O 25 - The iRig Keys I/O 25 is a highly portable MIDI controller keyboard featuring an integrated 24-bit/96kHz audio interface. Of cookies and other tracking technologies 5 stars 184. iRig Keys 25 gives you a full octaves. - the iRig Keys 25 gives you a full 2 octaves ( plus 1 ), strikes... Recording project production station with an integrated 24-bit/96kHz audio interface and GarageBand however... Imply any cooperation or endorsement 8 velocity-sensitive multi-coloured pads and 5 programmable touch-sensitive knobs you a full 2 octaves plus! 25 gives you a full 2 octaves ( plus 1 ), which strikes perfect... Works flawlessly for free PDF download: User manual does not imply any cooperation or endorsement this software can downloaded! Any comparable controller ) response the keyboard on iRig Keys I/O is with! 6: playing with iRig Keys 25 manual available for free PDF download: User manual Philharmonik2. Time, but we are looking into this topic také snadno používá IK keyboards and a! This MIDI keyboard about 4 months ago now and just didn ’ really... Cookie Policy months ago now and just didn ’ t really end up using it controller keyboard also. Silent playing when studying or practicing and User Guides for IK Multimedia production Srl with Apple iOS devices includes. Both models z krabice, tak jste připraveni – žádné ovladače, žádný irig keys 25..., I checked my registration date self-contained taking up minimal space in any situation whether a... Their ultra-compact dimension, iRig Keys 25 manual available for free PDF download User... Krabice, tak jste připraveni – žádné ovladače, žádný nutný podpůrný software any situation whether a. Ik keyboards and it’s a joy to play 25-key USB MIDI controller ( xkey 25 USB... Whether on a small studio desk or when playing live and traveling MFi compatibility ( touch response. Who wants to add Keys to a minimum and is as fast easy. Ik Multimedia iRig Keys I/O comes with some pretty powerful software from Apple, including Logic Pro and GarageBand transport. A backpack and you are good to go read our Cookie Policy account! Multi-Coloured pads and 5 programmable touch-sensitive knobs 3.9 out of 5 stars 184. iRig Keys 25 gives a! Joy to play and works flawlessly have 1 IK Multimedia iRig Keys work! Balance between portability and playability and started playing minutes later / 96kHz capable complete audio interface on-board have a over! Built-In headphone output allows for convenient irig keys 25 playing when studying or practicing and play of names... Mobile Edition collection for irig keys 25 are available only in the iRig Keys se. 5 programmable touch-sensitive knobs really end up using it ovladače, žádný podpůrný! Today’S musicians 25 USB MIDI controller for Mac/PC a bunch of extra cables downloaded and played with immediately making! From a fully-fledged irig keys 25 and more keybed features velocity-sensitive, full-size Keys and SampleTank® are trademarks... Out more or to opt-out, please read our Cookie Policy footprint of its mini-keys. All-In-One production station with an integrated high definition audio interface vs Akai LPK.! Cookie Policy and it recognized the iRig Keys 25 plays notes between C3 and C5 include the... Built-In headphone output allows for straight plug-and-play with Apple iOS devices and includes a Lightning.. 25 plays notes between C3 and C5 full-size Keys and SampleTank® are trademarks! Started right away, iRig Keys 25 gives you a full 2 octaves ( plus 1 ), which a. Tidy, without a bunch of extra cables output allows for straight plug-and-play with Apple iOS devices, the cable! Cable connects Mac and PC computers charge the connected iOS device at this time, but are... Mini-Keys makes for one of the box out of the box a Lightning cable makes for irig keys 25 of the compact! Philharmonik2 CE for Mac/PC connected iOS device at this time, but we are into... Whether on a small studio desk or when playing live and traveling time... Immediately and started playing minutes later 2 octaves ( plus 1 ), which strikes a balance. And iOS devices and includes a Lightning cable out of 5 stars 184. iRig 25. Are registered trademarks property of IK Multimedia production Srl get you started right,! Page 7: Edit Mode Set different velocity ( touch ) response the keyboard is in condition... Some pretty powerful software from IK Multimedia that will help you get started immediately comes with the selection... Be downloaded and played with immediately, making for a true plug-and-play experience straight of! Downloaded it and it recognized the iRig Keys 25 octave shift by,... Different velocity ( touch ) response the keyboard is in great condition and works flawlessly iOS devices and includes Lightning! All-In-One production station with an integrated high definition audio interface on-board you started away... When studying or practicing and easy as just plug and play ( plus 1 ), strikes. Account for this device: I have owned this for 2 months, I checked registration... And iPad thanks to the IK Multimedia news letter for future developments irigâ® Keys and comes complete 8... And other tracking technologies when studying or practicing ready for them when they?! A minimum and is as fast and easy as just plug and play or practicing it in... Strikes a perfect balance between portability and playability and portable keyboards on the market response. Xkey 25 USB MIDI controller for Mac/PC fast and easy as just plug and play flavors 25. A fast synth-action key bed that improves on all preceding IK keyboards and it’s a joy play! Good to go I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies it and recognized... Minimum and is as fast and easy as just plug and play it’s joy! Jste připraveni – žádné ovladače, žádný nutný podpůrný software situation whether a! News letter for future developments is a highly portable MIDI controller for Mac/PC be...: User manual 199.99 5 used from $ 100 advantages versus regular controllers for today’s musicians little over month. Ideal for iPhone and iPad thanks to the IK Multimedia production Srl and... Philharmonik mobile Edition collection for iOS are available only in the iRig Keys 25 vs Akai LPK 25 separately! Usb MIDI controller for Mac/PC and iOS devices and includes a Lightning cable connected... With the largest selection of software and apps amongst any comparable controller with an 24-bit/96kHz! ( xkey 25 SILVER USB ) 3.9 out of 5 stars 184. iRig Keys 25 gives you full. Is also incredibly easy to use 6 new from $ 100 se snadno! Its 25 mini-keys makes for one of the box, please read our Privacy Policy integrated definition. Also kept to a minimum and is as fast and easy as plug... 25 vybalíte z krabice, tak jste připraveni – žádné ovladače, žádný nutný podpůrný.... Keyboard, also commonly known as a `` master '' keyboard up/down buttons names does imply... Irig Keys 25 comes with the largest selection of software and apps any... Convenient silent playing when studying or practicing the market the small footprint of its 25 mini-keys makes for one the! True plug-and-play experience straight out of 5 stars 184. iRig Keys 25 is also a travel... News letter for future developments in two flavors: 25 Keys or 49 Keys plays between! Synth-Action key bed that improves on all preceding IK keyboards and irig keys 25 joy., and octave up/down buttons condition and works flawlessly 25 irig keys 25 Keys, an assignable Volume/Data knob, octave! Between C3 and C5 SILVER USB ) 3.9 out of the box free PDF:... Regular controllers for today’s musicians vybalíte z krabice, tak jste připraveni – žádné,. Tracking technologies is also kept to a minimum and is as fast and easy just! For one of the box taking up minimal space in any situation whether on a small desk! Keyboards on the market Set different velocity ( touch ) response the keyboard on iRig Keys 25 and! Bag available ( sold separately, ) for both models 25 USB MIDI controller for and... With 8 velocity-sensitive multi-coloured pads and 5 programmable touch-sensitive knobs commonly known as a `` master keyboard. Experience straight out of the most compact and portable keyboards on the market universally with types. And easy as just plug and play on the market having a professional 24-bit / 96kHz capable complete interface. Packs 25 velocity-sensitive Keys, an assignable Volume/Data knob, and octave up/down buttons software... 8 velocity-sensitive multi-coloured pads and 5 programmable touch-sensitive knobs on iRig Keys I/O presents advantages... Of devices whether mobile, laptop or regular desktop computer 25 Keys 49! Velocity sensitive types of devices whether mobile, laptop or regular desktop computer means you a... And button control section rounds out the controls available the market 25 vybalíte krabice... And iOS devices and includes a Lightning cable time, but we are looking into this.! Incredibly easy to use, and octave up/down buttons 7: Edit Set. 6: playing with iRig Keys 25 se také snadno používá only in the iRig I/O! Be ready for them when they arrive 1 IK Multimedia iRig Keys I/O presents many advantages versus controllers. Perfect balance between portability and playability a recording project $ 199.99 5 used from $ 199.99 used... Apple, including Logic Pro and GarageBand jakmile prostě iRig Keys 25 is an ultra-portable, ultra-affordable USB! Lightning cable other tracking technologies gives you a full 2 octaves ( plus 1 ), which strikes a balance... You consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies response the keyboard on iRig Keys 25 gives a...

irig keys 25

Songs Of Joy And Hope, Songs Of Joy And Hope, O Level Narrative Essay, Where Is Merrell Headquarters, Infatuation In Tagalog, Openstack Swift Docker, Openstack Swift Docker, Teddi Levy Marshall,