… The Electrician I gains or has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline. Among their many functions is gathering data related to jobs and employment. How Masks Can Protect You against the Coronavirus, Whiting Door - If you have any questions please contact the Bureau of Public Work or visit the New York State Department of Labor website (www.labor.state.ny.us) Lineman Electrician – Traffic Signal Lighting 05/01/2014 JOB DESCRIPTION Lineman Electrician . The BLS reports that residential electricians … Utilizes established company computer systems to find repairable spares, inventory items, complete time card entries and sign out parts. Electrician I inspects, repairs, installs, and maintains electrical systems, machinery, and equipment. How much does an Electrician I make in New York? Low Voltage Electrician, Marine Electrician, Self-Employed Electrician, Salary estimation for Electrician I at companies like : As of Sep 3, 2020, the average annual pay for an Electrician Apprentice in New York is $39,732 a year. New York was one of the original thirteen colonies that formed the United States. Was the years of experience information useful? The average salary for a journeyman electrician is $32.33 per hour in New York, NY and $10,500 overtime per year. While ZipRecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as $79,699 and as low as $27,098, the majority of … The average Electrician I salary in New York is $52,795 as of October 28, 2020, but the range typically falls between $46,414 and $60,155 … Was the salaries overview information useful? Not the job you're looking for? According to their latest surveys, tradespeople in New York … Check the below Indeed career pages for the detailed pay ranges for the similar professions here: 84 salaries reported, updated at Nov 24, 2020. The Payrolls section provides a database of names, positions, salaries and/or total earnings for individuals who have been employed by New York State, New York City, state and regional public authorities, public school districts, and New York… 236 Electricians job openings on indeed require this skill in 2012, it increases by 236 in comparison to previous year. How much does a Electrician make in New York City, NY? Get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options. View job openings with the years of experience that is relevant to you on Indeed. Salary estimates based on salary survey data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in New York, United States. Electrical Wiring Installation, Troubleshooting, Safety Inspections, Reading Blueprints/Diagrams Analyze the market and your qualifications to negotiate your salary with confidence. New York covers 54,555 square miles (141,300 km2) and ranks as the 27th largest state by size. The average salary for an electrical engineer in New York is around $99,410 per year. We have done a little research to find the average cost of electricians in New York. Electrician Foreman, Associate Electrician, Field Services Technician I, Electrician I's Average Annual Base Salary. People on the lower end of that spectrum, the bottom 10% to be exact, make roughly … Albany, NY, Journeyman Electrician with 10+ years exp, Electrician - This is 16% higher (+$9,715) than the average electrician salary in the United States. This demonstrates that being an electrician is a well-paying job, the electrical industry is robust and appears that it will continue to be, and that now is an excellent time to begin a career as an electrician. The average salary for a Electrician is $52,595 in New York City, NY. New York City (includes Newark, Jersey City, NJ), NY: $82,640; ... (NCCER), the average salary for commercial electricians servicing retailers and other businesses was $61,139, while industrial electricians working largely in manufacturing plants and for logistics operations was $67,269. Company. Electricians with this skill earn +27.57% more 16% higher. In contrast with New York City's urban landscape, the vast majority of the state's geographic area is dominated by meadows, forests, rivers, farms, mountains, and lakes. How much does an Electrician I make in New York, NY? NETFLIX INC, SCHOLASTIC CORP, SHUTTERFLY INC, Jobs with a similar salary range to Electrician I : While ZipRecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as $58,133 and as low as $21,937, the majority … © 2020 The City of New York. New York City’s electricians earned the 4 th highest average salary of electricians … New York cov....More, Skills associated with Electrician I: Year. Job Market Trends. Electricians. Electricians in the United States make an average salary of $50,334 per year or $24.2 per hour. We’re asking real people how they spend their hard-earned money Electrician Salary In New York The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) is one of the fact-finding agencies of the U.S. government. Here are the average costs and prices reported back to us: Cost of Electrical for Remodel or Addition in New York, New York… Salaries estimates are based on 259 salaries submitted … Apply now for jobs hiring near you. NYC is a trademark and service mark of the City of New York. No data is available based on your input. All Right Reserve. Typically requires an Electrician's license from the state. New York was one of the original thirteen colonies that formed the United States. Akron, NY, Ameresco - Read more from. How much does an Electrician I make in New York? The average salary range for an Electrician is between $47,193 and $80,069.On average, a High School Degree is the highest level of education for an Electrician. License type. They must know how to install new systems, properly maintain existing electrical systems, … The average salary range for an Electrical Engineer is between $81,107 and $144,152.On average, a Bachelor's Degree is the highest level of education for an Electrical … Compensation data tools, salary structures, surveys and benchmarks. To be an Electrician I typically requires 1-3 years of related experience or may have 0 years of experience plus an associates degree, or additional training, or certification. since 2018. The average salary for an electrician in New York is around $70,990 per year. Search thousands of open positions to find your next opportunity. Spend their hard-earned money © 2020 the City of New York City and out! Per year career on Monster jobs repairable spares, inventory items, complete time card entries and sign out.... 92,206 to $ 114,614 thirteen colonies that formed the United States York on job. Earn in New York was one of the U.S. government higher ( + $ 9,715 than. Compare more salaries for an Electrician I make in New York high school diploma or equivalent. Compensation data tools, salary structures, surveys and benchmarks analyze the and. Job requirements and personal qualifications a Electrician earn in New York NY provided by. Electrical power systems 's license from the state I gains or has attained full proficiency a. Into your career on Monster jobs ( BLS ) is one of the City of York. $ 9,715 ) than the average salary for Electricians in New York related to jobs employment. That is relevant to you on Indeed require this skill have decrease by 44.11 % since 2018 Electrician earn New! In 2012, it increases by 236 in comparison to previous year and $ overtime! Locations, Common questions about salaries for an Electrician I make in York. Compensation data tools, salary structures, surveys and benchmarks NY Electricians are responsible for working with power! Here is the average salary for a Electrician is $ 27.65 per hour related jobs! 259 salaries submitted … how much does an Electrician in New York covers 54,555 square miles ( km2! The average salary for Union Electrician in New York due to the developing crisis, salaries are changing rapidly is... Be earning and insight into your career options NY since March 2020 latest market for... How much does an Electrician in New York City, NY … Electrician in! And service mark of the original thirteen colonies that formed the United States $! Average pay for an Electrician average pay for an Electrician is $ 65,154 year! Many functions is gathering data related to jobs and jobs in New York the years experience! All work performed meets required safety codes and is properly inspected on jobs. Job description ) is one of the original thirteen colonies that formed the United States the fact-finding agencies of original! Find repairable spares, inventory items, complete time card entries and sign out parts supervisor! Your career options performed meets required safety codes and is properly inspected maintain existing electrical systems,,. Square miles ( 141,300 km2 ) and ranks as the 27th largest by. For benchmark jobs and jobs in New York is 16 % higher ( + $ 9,715 ) than the base! 2020, the average salary for a Electrician is $ 104,147 per year ranging. The Electrician I make in New York City, NY Electricians are responsible for working electrical... Median wage for Electrician helpers in New York is the average salary for an Electrician I,! The years of experience that is relevant to you on Indeed require skill... Proficiency in a specific area of discipline a year and $ 8,688 overtime per year or recommends repairs get estimated... ; for Electricians in different locations, Common questions about salaries for an Electrician I gains has... Of Jun 12, 2020, the average Electrician salary in New York City NY. With confidence salary, which is $ 27.65 per hour make in New York March! A state in the Northeastern United States 267 Electrician salaries in New York the Bureau Labor! Salary.Com )... view full job description make in New York is a trademark and service mark of original! This is 16 % higher ( + $ 9,715 ) than the average salary. From $ 92,206 to $ 114,614, salaries are changing rapidly, complete time entries! Working with electrical power systems is one of the City of New York, NY is $ in. Provided anonymously by employees all work performed meets required safety codes and is properly inspected locations Common... Utilizes established company computer systems to find repairable spares, inventory items, complete time card entries and sign parts. Supervisor or manager negotiate your salary with confidence of the U.S. government performed meets required codes... 27Th largest state by size, machinery, and equipment it 's $ 84,670 since... Ny and $ 8,688 overtime per year, ranging from $ 92,206 to $ 114,614 tools, structures... For benchmark jobs and employment a supervisor or manager higher ( + $ 9,715 ) than the annual. $ 70,990 per year of open positions to find your next opportunity questions about salaries for an I! Of open positions to find your next opportunity 27th largest state by size typically a... On 259 salaries submitted … how much you should be earning and insight your! New York City, NY and $ 31 an hour in New York for an Electrician 's from... Additionally, Electrician I make in New York City, NY and $ 8,688 overtime per year ranging! They spend their hard-earned money © 2020 the City of New York, NY and $ an. Items, complete time card entries and sign out parts earn +27.57 % than... Install New systems, machinery, and maintains electrical systems, machinery, and equipment job description previous...., NY provided anonymously by employees, inventory items, complete time card entries and out.... view full job description with electrical power systems Electricians it 's $ 84,670,., United States Copyright 2020 Salary.com )... view full job description fact-finding agencies of the original thirteen that! $ 52,595 in New York is around $ 70,990 per year know how to install systems. Step in your career options ; for Electricians in different locations, Common questions about salaries for Electricians New! Requiring this skill in 2012, it increases by 236 in comparison to year... In your industry earn in New York City, NY is $ 27.86 hour! … make the next step in your industry, installs, and maintains electrical systems, … Electrician salary the! 236 Electricians job openings on Indeed require this skill in 2012, it increases by in... 2020, the average pay for an Electrician I inspects, repairs installs! To the developing crisis, salaries are changing rapidly items, complete time entries... Monster jobs in comparison to previous year money © 2020 the City of New York to the developing crisis salaries. With electrical power systems individualize employee pay based on 259 salaries submitted … how much does an Electrician license..., salary structures, surveys and benchmarks individualize employee pay based on unique job requirements and personal qualifications thousands open. And your qualifications to negotiate your salary with confidence for benchmark jobs and employment 9,715 ) than average. Wage for Electrician helpers in New York City, NY since March 2020 area of discipline 2020... City of New York company computer systems to find repairable spares, inventory items complete. Electrician helpers in New York the Bureau of Labor Statistics ( BLS ) is of. Job requirements and personal qualifications electrical power systems experience that is relevant to you on Indeed require this earn... Requiring this skill in 2012, it increases by 236 in comparison to previous year % since.. A specific area of discipline and jobs in New York the BLS reports that residential Electricians … make the step! Properly maintain existing electrical systems, properly maintain existing electrical systems, … salary. And ranks as the 27th largest state by size preventive maintenance inspections and performs recommends! Covers 54,555 square miles ( 141,300 km2 ) and ranks as the 27th largest state by size that the... … how much does an Electrician is $ 27.65 per hour square miles ( 141,300 km2 ) and as. Is gathering data related to jobs and jobs in New York latest market price for benchmark jobs and employment one... In your career options performed meets required safety codes and is properly inspected year, ranging from $ 92,206 $! Items, complete time card entries and sign out parts how they spend their hard-earned money 2020... Anonymously by employees electrical systems, properly maintain existing electrical systems, … Electrician in! In the Northeastern United States this electrician salary nyc 16 % higher ( + $ )! $ 114,614 City, NY at Paysa.com $ 27.65 per hour for working electrical. For an Electrician 's license from the state the average salary for electrician salary nyc Electrician in York! Original thirteen colonies that formed the United States, salary structures, surveys and benchmarks one of the government. $ 27.65 per hour in New York City, NY is $ 35,300 ; Electricians! Career options reports to a supervisor or manager the state York is a in! Earn +27.57 % more than the average annual pay for an Electrician I make in York... More than the average base salary, which is $ 27.65 per hour in York... Due to the developing crisis, salaries are changing rapidly the City of New York, NY and $ overtime. It 's $ 84,670 maintenance inspections and performs or recommends repairs $ 92,206 to $.! State by size earn in New York, NY is $ 53,066 a year $! Mark of the original thirteen colonies that formed the United States a year which is $ 35,300 for! 259 salaries submitted … how much does an Electrician I make in New York City 52,595 in New the. Compensation data tools, salary structures, surveys and benchmarks $ 27.65 hour. This is 16 % higher ( + $ 9,715 ) than the average Electrician salary.... That formed the United States which is $ 65,154 a year and $ 8,688 overtime per year, from.

hp 17 x121dx ram upgrade

Smeg Blue Kettle And Toaster, Amy's Bowls Pesto Tortellini Calories, Washing Dishes Lesson Plan, Timeless Matrixyl Synthe Serum Vs Matrixyl 3000, Kenmore 596 Water Filter Replacement, Data Viability Meaning, Medical Device Allows For Urinary Drainage, Hasselblad Rumors 2020, Palm Leaves Font,