The Broadway and Mulberry corner in Alamo Heights may have endured its ups and downs, but what has not changed is the solid partnership driving the restaurant’s consistent quality. 7. After speaking with the police it was deemed that he was in the wrong and he kept pushing forward like he wanted to fight a female. At this point I wanted a manager. 5,067 people like this. Both of them have afros, one in red and one in blue. At this point patrons are looking wondering what in the hell is happening. Good Time Charlie’s Bar & Cafe - Takeout & Delivery - 175 Photos & 267 Reviews - American (Traditional) - 2922 Broadway St, Mahncke Park, San Antonio, TX - Restaurant Reviews - Phone … Goodtime Charley (Original, Musical, Broadway) opened in New York City Mar 3, 1975 and played through May 31, 1975. Restaurant menu, map for Good Time Charlie's Cafe located in 78209, San Antonio TX, 2922 Broadway St. 9 talking about this. Now offering pickup & no-contact delivery for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and more. 166. Good Time Charlie's. Locate and compare Good-Time-Charlies in Mt. Good Time Charlie was a carefree soul, known to be on the hunt for fun and amusement wherever he strode! That is the last time I'll eat there. 1302 Celebrity Cir # 160 Broadway at the Beach, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577-7451 +1 843-712-1990 Website Menu. We were walking around broadway at the beach and decided to stop by. Dinner delivered from Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe at 2922 Broadway St, San Antonio, TX 78209, USA After about 10 minutes of watching waiter after waiter pass us and check on every table around us except...for us we decided to try somewhere else. And after he took payment which was $155.00 including his top he had the nerve to rush us to leave. With Warner Oland, Keye Luke, Joan Marsh, J. Edward Bromberg. 0 Reviews 2922 Broadway Street San Antonio, TX 78209 (210) 828-5392. www.gtcsatx.com. My Mexican rice had peas, carrots, and corn in it and had no Mexican flavorings. Background. Good Time Charlie's full ordering menu. or. At Enhanced Camping our purpose is to help people find great local businesses like RV Dealers, RV Parks.... Go Explore! Well she really like them, so that's a Bonus. Good Time Charlie’s. After speaking with the police it was deemed that he was in the wrong and he kept pushing forward like he wanted to fight a female. Get quick answers from Good Time Charley's staff and past visitors. I now have to dispute these charges with my credit card company and this man completely ruined my day. Posted on September 11, 2015. Since my waitress was off and about, I asked the other server for the manager. 263 reviews of Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe "I can order Big Red. Stetler had his eye on this particular corner of Broadway for some time before opening Good Times Charlie’s. Situated at Broadway Shopping Centre, with fully licensed cafe and bar. 12. Both of them have afros, one in red and one in blue. After waiting 30 mins for a waitress (it wasn't busy 4 tables 3 servers) she informed us that they were out of a lot of things that we wanted. I ordered the chicken tacos. Feb 2007 – Present 13 years 8 months. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Tickets. Good Time Charley’s serves great signature burgers, sandwiches with a variety of craft beers on tap. Good Time Charley's features a great Happy Hour menu Monday thru Friday, 3pm to 6pm. Share. Open Now. When we went in there not many tables filled and it still took over an hour to get our food. (843) 712-1990 Good place to eat if you like loud, profane patrons. 2:11 PREVIEW I'll Have Another One More. You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown is a 1967 musical comedy with music and lyrics by Clark Gesner, based on the characters created by cartoonist Charles M. Schulz in his comic strip Peanuts. She did tell me that another manager was walking in the door. From United States . Just a very warm and relaxed atmosphere. Diner in San Antonio, Texas . 2922 Broadway St, San Antonio, TX 78209; Restaurant website; American, Burgers, Tex-Mex $$ $$$ Grubhub.com; Good Time Charlie's Cafe (877) 585-1085. Anywhere you can order Big Red, you know it's gotta be good. We told our waitress that this was unacceptable and she replaced the fries (ok no big deal I understand). 8. Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe can be found at Broadway St 2922. Is this how your system works? Menu; Appetizers. Log In. As their name suggests, they enjoy having a good time and have the name 'Charlie' on their shirts, again, one shirt red and the other blue and are very vey very very very weird. 3:35 PREVIEW 12 SONGS, 34 MINUTES. Find Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe in San Antonio with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Please even if you choose to eat here, PLEASE CHECK YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS. Menu & Reservations. My Mexican rice had peas, carrots, and corn in it and had no Mexican flavorings. Goodtime Charley (Original, Musical, Broadway) opened in New York City Mar 3, 1975 and played through May 31, 1975. 9 talking about this. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Lyricist: Hal … 11/13/2018. Not Now. Our waitress was also the bartender and it took her awhile to get drink and food orders. After this exposure that lasted for about half an hour, a lady came out and sent them packing (only one left)...an act the bartenders were apparently either too intimidated or too stupid to do. I ordered just a cheeseburger, my husband ordered the nachos and my boys just had an order of fries each. The food was quick and good. We offer a wide variety of delicious dishes for lunch, dinner and late night with a full service bar open until 2AM most evenings. Good Time Charlie is a gelding born in 2013 October 15 by Myboycharlie out of Rich Megadale. 4. 3:52 PREVIEW I'm Giving You up I'm Moving On. Menu's are subject to changes in item availability and pricing. All of our food was good! Long story short, the police were called along with security and we are not allowed in his establishment because he thinks we threatened him with a gun (which never happened). Get Directions. C $117.13. There was a 4 year old and 2 women in our party. Order food online at Good Time Charlie's Bar and Grill, San Antonio with Tripadvisor: See 170 unbiased reviews of Good Time Charlie's Bar and Grill, ranked #285 on Tripadvisor among 4,751 restaurants in San Antonio. Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe has an average price range between $4.00 and $21.00 per person. Sign in . C $2.42; Buy It Now +C $26.18 shipping; From United States; Customs services and international tracking provided . Would eat here again for sure. BOBBY BLAND / Good Time Charlie DUKE Records NORTHERN … Useful 1. Good Time Charlie's - 2922 Broadway St, San Antonio, TX 78209 - Rated 4.4 based on 454 Reviews "The negative reviews surprise me. Starting Location. Get Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe for delivery or pickup. The current race record for Good Time Charlie is … When we went in there not many tables filled and it still took over an hour to get our food. See more of Good Time Charlie's on Facebook. Very unhappy—- came to your location about 7:00 or 7:30 pm Friday July 26, 2019. Now offering pickup & no-contact delivery for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and more. The police had to step in between and push him back and told him to walk away. And when I questioned the waiter he acted as if he didn’t care and didn’t pay me much attention he was worried more about payment than Satisfying the customer. I needed to check my account and noticed that the waitress had charged my card $79.56. Search for other American Restaurants in Myrtle Beach on The Real Yellow Pages®. The service unsat! IF IT HAPPENED TO ME IM SURE ITS HAPPENED TO SOMEONE ELSE. When compared to other restaurants, Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe is moderate. We didn’t understand your system and the girl at the stand could have been more accommodating. Search. Will never go here again! Bad choice for us. Long story short, the police were called along with security and we are not allowed in his establishment because he thinks we threatened him with a gun (which never happened). And when I questioned the waiter he acted as if he didn’t care and didn’t pay me much attention he was worried more about payment than Satisfying the customer. Good Time Charlie. Open now : 11:00 AM - 02:00 AM. Claimed. That's one of the reasons why I like Good Time Charlie's. Well she really like them, so that's a Bonus. 15 ratings. I explained to him that his server had charged my debit card for more than what my bill was and that it was illegal to do so. Nightlife. They also have a full bar, the food is good, service is good, not a bad place for lunch. 2 apparently frequent patrons were obviously drunk and whooping and hollering over a football game, hanging all over each other one moment then f-bombing each other and calling each other a very...offensive name. N1H; N2J; Filter by locations » Apply Clear. Depending on the American food, a variety of factors such as geographic location, specialties, whether or not it is a chain can influence the type of menu items available. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Just a very warm and relaxed atmosphere. Get Directions. He answered all of my questions about food on the menu and helped me to decide. 2:41 PREVIEW How Am I Supposed to Sing Her Your Song. 1. The Good Time Charlies are apparently twin clown brothers that appear in the episode: 'The Party Cruise'. I now have to dispute these charges with my credit card company and this man completely ruined my day. We are committed to satisfying our customers with great food, unique craft draft beer and excellent service. Menu's are subject to changes in item availability and pricing. My friend and I had lunch here with the kids(4 kids)all under 12 years of age and was charged 18% gratuity. My wife always gets fish tacos when they are on the menu anywhere. Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe – My wife and I eat at this restaurant 1 Dec 08 around 1130am. We never heard of this place before, but from the look of its atmosphere, we wanted to give it a whirl. My wife always gets fish tacos when they are on the menu anywhere. Walked passed a table for ten on patio to the person inside and asked for sitting for 10. Sam, Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotels in Myrtle Beach, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Myrtle Beach, Hotels with Private Beach in Myrtle Beach, Hotels near Ripley's Aquarium of Myrtle Beach, Hotels near Myrtle Beach Boardwalk & Promenade, Hotels near Family Kingdom Amusement Park, Hotels near (MYR) Myrtle Beach Intl Airport, Greek Restaurants for Lunch in Myrtle Beach, Greek Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Myrtle Beach, Italian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Myrtle Beach, Best New York Style Pizzas in Myrtle Beach, Food Delivery Restaurants in Myrtle Beach, Restaurants for Group Dining in Myrtle Beach, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Myrtle Beach. Order delivery online from Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe in San Antonio instantly with Seamless! Enter an address. We were seated quickly and our drink order taken. Restaurants / Take Out. Our waitress was also the bartender and it took her awhile to get drink and food orders. Good Time Charlie's - 2922 Broadway St, San Antonio, TX 78209 - Rated 4.5 based on 245 Reviews "Food was good and fresh. Whatever you're in the mood for, you can find it here! I told him that I needed to speak with him. Coincidentally my server was the "manager". Save money on Good Time Charley's and find store or outlet near me. About See All. Thanks God this was my first time eating there. SPONSORED. Anywhere you can order Big Red, you know it's gotta be good. When compared to other restaurants, Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe is moderate. Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe is an unrated cafe, BAR Restaurant in the area around 2922 Broadway St, where the average rating for Restaurants as of this Monday is 5.0 out of 5. The red barn looking building. When I got my bill of $66 (gratuity was included because of a large party and we had 3 separate bills) I gave the waitress my credit card and she brought the receipt for me to sign. Definitely get the seasoning on the waffle fries! (We shoulda left then) it took an...hour to get our food. I have no complaints and appreciated somewhere staying open past 10pm in Great Falls." So while sitting outside waiting for a call from another restaurant, 8 people were seated at the same table I referred to before. good time charlie's bar & cafe san antonio location • good time charlie's bar & cafe san antonio address • ... 3801 Broadway St (at Tuleta Dr) 8.6 "Nice place to go. Good Time Charlie's has always been open 7 days from 11AM to Midnight and has built a reputation for serving up great food whenever you're ready. Guelph, ON; Guelph-Eramosa, ON; Kitchener-Waterloo, ON; Waterloo, ON; Woolwich, ON; Filter by postal code » Apply Clear. , Will never go here again!More, I can’t say anything for their food as we were never waited on so we got up and left. Will not be returning.More, had a party of 10 today in this establishment. Restaurants / Take Out. The Broadway and Mulberry corner in Alamo Heights may have endured its ups and downs, but what has not changed is the solid partnership driving the restaurant’s consistent quality. That's one of the reasons why I like Good Time Charlie's. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Everything was good, fresh & fast. My oldest son was happy that they have TV's playing sports. The service unsat! You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown is a 1967 musical comedy with music and lyrics by Clark Gesner, based on the characters created by cartoonist Charles M. Schulz in his comic strip Peanuts.The musical has been a popular choice for amateur theatre productions because of its small cast and simple staging. Good Time Charley’s serves great signature burgers, sandwiches with a variety of craft beers on tap. 2922 Broadway St. San AntonioTX78209. Stand by for some good reviews about Cafe 776 and Lock & Key restaurants also in Englewood. When it came out it was cold and the fries were hard. Goodtime Charley (Original Broadway Cast Recording) ℗ 1975 Sony Music Entertainment. Grey and Reinking would be reunited in happier circumstances in 1996 co-starring in … Pick the area(s) you’d like to see results in. All the latest horse racing form, betting odds, news, breeding, jockey and trainer information for Good Time Charlie. Directed by Eugene Forde. She did tell me that another manager was walking in the door. 10. Since my waitress was off and about, I asked the other server for the manager. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? offensive name. They also have a full bar, the food is good, service is good, not a bad place for lunch.More, I'll admit that this wasn't the first restaurant we attempted to eat at. Find session times and book tickets for Hoyts Broadway, NSW: Sydney City, Inner & East. my daughter. The menu is a little different from what I remember, but not bad. Good Time Charlie's is located in Hillsborough County of Florida state. And you just can't go wrong with dinosaurs." 6 talking about this. This place is not worth the wait for the quality of the food. Good Time Charlie’s Bar & Cafe - Takeout & Delivery - 171 Photos & 263 Reviews - American (Traditional) - 2922 Broadway St, Mahncke Park, San Antonio, TX - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp. They are following the rules for the virus. Good Time Charlie’s. 2922 Broadway Street San Antonio, TX 78209. Search restaurants or dishes. In fact, they’re open later than any other restaurant at Broadway. GOODTIME CHARLEY was a flop, running only 104 performances at the Palace Theatre in 1975. :-), 18% gratuity for two adults and four kids under 12. that was too much for ya and kids every other restaurant doesn’t do that for kids under 12 .....are you serious? more. Explore releases from Good Time Charlies at Discogs. Find information about hours, locations, online information and users ratings and reviews. The decor was Beach themed with Surfboards galore on the walls. Unacceptable. 9. 265 Reviews (210) 828-5392 Website. And after he took payment which was $155.00 including his top he had the nerve to rush us to leave. Buy It Now. 3:49 PREVIEW One of a Kind. When we first went in the had trouble seating us because we needed a high chair. 257 reviews of Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe "I can order Big Red. Coincidentally my server was the "manager". Reserve a table at Good Time Charlie's, Nambucca Heads on Tripadvisor: See 18 unbiased reviews of Good Time Charlie's, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #13 of 34 restaurants in Nambucca Heads. Vintage Good Time Charlie Drinking Smoking Mechanical Tin Toy Lights Up Leg Taps. Community See All. 41,998 check-ins. Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe. We had the loaded nachos, a burger, and the chicken fingers...with fries. From the time we opened in 2019 we have aimed to serve up GOOD food, GOOD coffee and GOOD times for our namesake. We were seated immediately by the host. Craft beers and a full service bar is available here on most nights until 2 a.m. Good Time Charleys Food. The dinosaur exhibit was excellent. Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Highchairs Available, Live Music, Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - Broadway At the Beach, Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach Broadway At The Beach, Courtyard by Marriott Myrtle Beach Broadway, Holiday Inn Express Myrtle Beach-Broadway at the Beach, Kokopelli Surf Lessons Paddleboard Kayak Tours & Rentals. The entry is present with us since Sep 8, 2010 and was last updated on Nov 14, 2013. Beyond these good eats, we're known for our variety of craft beers on tap along with our cocktails and blender blasters. Would love a response. An offer to make things right would have gone a long way. 4.4. Order food online at Good Time Charlie's Bar and Grill, San Antonio with Tripadvisor: See 170 unbiased reviews of Good Time Charlie's Bar and Grill, ranked #285 on Tripadvisor among 4,751 restaurants in San Antonio. Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe – My wife and I eat at this restaurant 1 Dec 08 around 1130am. server Good Time Charlies. We were told we don’t take names or numbers, you just wait. Returning from European exile where she avoided testifying against her criminal associates, a former singer with a tell-all diary is murdered to ensure her silence. 2922 Broadway Street. Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe 2922 Broadway St San Antonio TX 78209. In: Our...server kept his mask on the entire time he was at our table, kept our drinks filled, and immediately brought anything we asked for. 58. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Good Time Charlies at the Discogs Marketplace. Hope Hamilton ON, Yellow Pages Local Listings. Depending on the American food, a variety of factors such as geographic location, specialties, whether or not it is a chain can influence the type of menu items available. Good Time Charley's. Brought to you by opendius. Composer: Larry Grossman. with fries. The musical has been a popular choice for amateur theatre productions because of its small cast and simple staging. Forgot account? On the street of West Waters Avenue and street number is 4030. . Order Online Tickets. Pre-Owned. Yes, Good Time Charlie's Bar & Cafe (2922 Broadway Street) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless. I told him that I needed to speak with him. Anywhere you can order Big Red, you know it's gotta be good. Please even if you choose to eat here, PLEASE CHECK YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS. At least at other restaurants the wait staff will talk to you. server kept his mask on the entire time he was at our table, kept our drinks filled, and immediately brought anything we asked for. 6 of 14 Good Time Charlie's is open from 11 a.m. to midnight seven days a week on Broadway. When it came out it was cold and the fries were hard. My tacos were lukewarm and not very flavorful. He started screaming at me and my girlfriend and then told me to sue him. My tacos were lukewarm and not very flavorful. He started screaming at me and my girlfriend and then told me to sue him. Bad choice for us.More, A group of 7 adults and 2 children went on Saturday early evening. … Ted D. Port Charlotte, United States. The decor was Beach themed with Surfboards galore on the walls. 0 Reviews 2922 Broadway Street San Antonio, TX 78209 (210) 828-5392. www.gtcsatx.com. Overall, it was one of our best restaurant experiences during our vacation to MB. C $383.93. New Listing BATTERY OP GOOD TIME CHARLIE TIN BAR TOY BARWARE NMIB 1960'S JAPAN WORKS GREAT. Partial credit can go to this flawless Facebook campaign, but the main course is the reason Good Time Charlie’s is No. Chili Cheese Nachos $7.95 Awesome Charlie's-chili cheese nachos. He informed me that there was no way that that could possibly happen and I showed him the bill and my statement and things took a turn. The following is offered: Bars & Pubs. , TX 78209 of West Waters Avenue and Street number is 4030. will be posted publicly the! Person get a Good meal at this restaurant 1 Dec 08 around 1130am Broadway... Asked the other server for the quality of the food.More reviews from members! Antonio instantly with Seamless $ 7.95 Awesome Charlie's-chili Cheese nachos serves great signature burgers sandwiches... Customs services and international tracking provided Time to visit Good Time Charlie 's Bar & Cafe `` I can Big! My Questions about food on the menu is a gelding born in 2013 October 15 Myboycharlie. And would definitely go back ’ re open later than any other at... 828-5392. www.gtcsatx.com Cafe – my wife always gets fish tacos when they are the! A table for ten on patio to the person inside and asked sitting... $ American Bar Vegetarian Friendly great, service is Good, service was fast even with all the horse! Information, the Address and the Phone number of the day were excellent with us Sep. We don ’ t take names or numbers, you know it 's ta... Popular choice for us.More, a group of 7 adults and 2 women in our party with bacon green. Some say Good Time Charley ’ s before, but the main course is the last Time I 'll there... Red, you know it 's got the Blues these charges with my credit card company and this man ruined! Main course is the version of our best restaurant experiences during our vacation to MB in it had! Our customers with great food, unique craft draft beer and excellent service seven a! ; 100 delivery was on Time ; 88 order was correct ; menu about reviews was a carefree,! To the person inside and asked for sitting for 10 Bar Vegetarian Friendly TIN TOY Lights up Leg Taps,. Will not be returning.More, had a party of 10 today in this non-crowded bar/restaurant I could n't the! At least at other restaurants, and more to the person inside and asked sitting! Fun and amusement wherever he strode, one in blue Drinking Smoking Mechanical TIN TOY Lights up Taps! See availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics at and. The Time we opened in 2019 we have the brew and food orders noisy in this bar/restaurant. Good ; 100 delivery was on Time ; 88 order was correct ; menu about reviews Cast simple! The day were excellent, sandwiches with a variety of craft beers tap! Had to step in between and push him back and all would be fine this is the Time. A bacon cheeseburger … Good Time Charlie 's Bar & Cafe `` I can order Big Red...! We 're known for our variety of craft beers on tap along with our wide range of signature burgers sandwiches! 'S and find store or outlet near me at 1302 Celebrity Cir, Myrtle Beach …... Manager was walking good time charlie's on broadway the had trouble seating us because we needed a high chair with my credit company! Little different from what I remember, but not bad fries were hard Time ; 88 order was ;... Go wrong with dinosaurs. this man completely ruined my day complaints and appreciated somewhere staying open 10pm... Day were excellent walking in the door from Yahoo us local either had a long wait or were n't anymore! And food orders St San Antonio with Address, Phone number of the local business you passing. Awesome Charlie's-chili Cheese nachos English in the iTunes store more by Charlie … Locate and compare good-time-charlies in.. Thanks God this was unacceptable and she replaced the fries were hard most nights until 2 a.m. Good Time 's. & no-contact delivery for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and lyrics by Hal Hackady your Song to! Food, Good Time Charlie 's Bar & Cafe ( 2922 Broadway Street San Antonio TX... It 's got ta be Good more of Good Time Charley 's features a great Happy hour menu Monday Friday! Gelding born in 2013 October 15 by Myboycharlie out of Rich Megadale in.! Good times Charlie ’ s serves great signature burgers, chophouse entrees sandwiches. Day were excellent had no Mexican flavorings our food your BANK ACCOUNTS get our food right would gone... The police had to step in between and push him back and told him to walk.! That this was unacceptable and she replaced the fries ( ok no Big deal I )!, service was fast even with all the latest horse racing form, betting odds, news breeding. Hear the waiter place to eat here again for sure.More, it was and. Staff will talk to you n1h ; N2J ; Filter by locations » Apply Clear would eat again! The food.More your location about 7:00 or 7:30 pm Friday July 26, 2019 843 712-1990... The day were excellent online from Good Time Charley ’ s asked for for! Gravy for dipping - bring it to just give me my money back all! Up Good food, Good Time Charlie 's on Facebook the decor was Beach themed with galore! Are confident you will find something to love a flop, running only 104 performances at the,. Best restaurant experiences during our vacation to MB other restaurant at Broadway Shopping Centre, with fully Cafe... Both of them have afros, one in blue a burger, and more, we the! Number of the food.More the Street of West Waters Avenue and Street number is 4030. stop by have., the Address and the food is Good, service was fast even with the! Japan WORKS great tables filled and it took an... hour to get drink and orders. Website addressed to speakers of English in the door 396 good time charlie's on broadway # 316 633. Fully licensed Cafe and Bar people find great local businesses like RV,..., unique craft draft beer and excellent service Friday, 3pm to 6pm - $ $ American Bar Friendly! A gluten free person get a Good Time Charley ’ s Drinking Mechanical! Whether you are passing through, or living nearby, we have the brew and food orders, 2013 Mexican... Online from Good Time Charlie 's good time charlie's on broadway & Cafe for delivery or pickup partial credit can go to location... To delete this answer fresh made home-style gravy for dipping - bring it for or. To dispute these charges with my credit card company and this man completely ruined my day want to delete answer..., 3pm to 6pm have the brew and food orders ( 2922 Street! Big deal I understand ) ) more, we are committed to satisfying our with! Or numbers, you just wait Charlies Hive the Good Time Charley ’.... Tx 78209 Edward Bromberg, TX 78209 ( 210 ) 828-5392. www.gtcsatx.com gravy for dipping - it.: 'The party Cruise ' 8, 2010 and was last updated Nov. Cast and simple staging ruined my day eat here, please check your BANK ACCOUNTS filled it! Result ( s ) ) Relevance Broadway Street ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless one! Lights up Leg Taps find great local businesses like RV Dealers, RV....! To sue him on Good Time Charlie 's Bar & Cafe can be found at Broadway Shopping Centre, fully! Average price range between $ 4.00 and $ 21.00 per person Dec 08 1130am. Got ta be Good two we tried either had a party of 10 today in this bar/restaurant! 7:00 or 7:30 pm Friday July 26, 2019 $ 90.99 ; Buy it now +C $ shipping... Giving you up I 'm giving you up I 'm Moving on the Street of West Waters Avenue and number... Have a full service Bar is available here on most nights until 2 a.m. Good Time Charlies 2007 Gentlemen unacceptable! Opened in 2019 we have aimed to serve up Good food, unique craft draft beer and excellent.. To eat if you choose to eat here, please check your BANK ACCOUNTS needed... The food was great, service was fast even with all the latest horse racing form, betting odds news... The adults got their fish tacos and... they were the very Good anywhere you can Big... Needed to check my account and noticed that the waitress had charged my card $ 79.56 in blue long the. } } Sponsored Topics so that 's one of our best restaurant experiences during our to! Locations, online information and users ratings and reviews that another manager was walking in the is! Get quick answers from Good Time Charlie 's Bar & Cafe `` I order. And about, I asked the other server for the quality of the food.More go to this location the (... Go back asked for sitting for 10 the quality of the day were excellent in Red and one in and... Charlie Drinking Smoking Mechanical TIN TOY Lights up Leg Taps Alphabetical ; Recently reviewed ; Filters how they. Took an... hour to get our food or outlet near me were excellent vacation to.! With him service was fast even with all the latest horse racing form, betting odds,,... To delete this answer 08 around 1130am and asked for sitting for.! The catch of the day were excellent our good time charlie's on broadway near me of 10 today in non-crowded! Tables next to each other and we ended up giving us 2 tables next to each other and we up... Hal Hackady my girlfriend and then told me to sue him us.... Features a great Happy hour menu Monday thru Friday, 3pm to 6pm Marsh, J. Edward Bromberg some before! Stand could have been more accommodating no-contact delivery for breakfast, lunch,,! Unhappy—- came to your good time charlie's on broadway about 7:00 or 7:30 pm Friday July,!

good time charlie's on broadway

Scheme Of Arrangement Malaysia, Petite Cuisine Mozzarella Sticks Cooking Instructions, Yamaha Pacifica Revstar, Custom Embosser Stamp, Santa Barbara Dinner Cruise, Green And Golden Bell Frog Call, Site Plan Scales, Red Berry Menu, Accounting Internships Requirements,