Worked great during the pandemic when root touch up wasn't possible. 00 ($12.00/Count) Clairol Root Touch-Up Concealing Powder Hair Color Cover grays on the go with Clairol Root Touch-Up Concealing Powder. Found that Clairol worked just as well in covering graying roots and is much cheaper. In stock. Permanent color that blends seamlessly; Lasts up … I love this product! The small applicator doesn't work well on the crown area of my head where there's more gray. Especially with second or third day hair, I find that lot of my scalp shows along my hair line and I'm self conscious about it. Qty-+ Add to Cart. The brush is a good quality brush that can also be used on your eyebrows. It blends naturally with existing color. As for a review of my use of this product, I use it to lower my hairline and forehead. This root touch-up kit is pretty much as easy as it gets—just dip the tightly packed brush into the tinted… I was using a spray root cover and it left my hair feeling gross, this is so much better! I discovered Clairol root touch up powder this year when I was unable to secure the other product. I bought this for my roots at the hairline above the forehead, it has good coverage. Choose options. I wasn't expecting much considering the price, and that it was a powder (basically, eye shadow). Had to return. Clairol Root Touch-Up. I also use it on my eyebrows so it's like a two in one. Our multi-use gray solution covers single strands, refreshes roots and touches up … New Clairol Root Touch-Up Concealing Powder precisely conceals single strands, touches up temples, refreshes your rootline, or shapes your brows. Clairol uses a natural feeling, lightweight powder formula that does not stain the skin. Quit with NiQuitin Start your NiQuitin story today Love this product! I asked if it appeared noticeable, husband said no. I am basically 100% gray/white so I had to use alot of powder to even make a difference, so maybe that was the problem. It stays in and doesn't and covers between washes. Apply powder … Temporary Clairol Root Touch-up Powder is a temporary mulit-use powder to conceal roots and shape browns on the go. I like it better than gooey root spray that transfers to pillow if not washed off. I discovered Clairol root touch up powder this year when I was unable to secure the other product. But within 20min, by the time I got to work, most of the powder had "slid off" into my part! Used to use WOW root touch up powder for several years. My hair has gotten thinner as I've gotten older. 10 left. I will definitely buy this again! This is not light medium brown, it's very dark. Easy to apply. This item: Clairol - Root Touch-Up Temporary Root Powder CDN$8.98 (CDN$8.98 / 1 Item) In Stock. I've found that if I rub my index and middle finger over the powder and then rub my fingers into the grey area, it works great!! Our multi-use gray solution covers single strands, refreshes roots and touches up … Our low mess, multi-use powder refreshes roots in seconds. Clairol Root Touch-Up Concealing Powder Hair Color Cover grays on the go with Clairol Root Touch-Up Concealing Powder. Found that Clairol worked just as well in covering graying roots and is much cheaper. It's so easy to use and covers well. I too use the dark but think the medium may be more in my color range. No time for the salon? I spray some hairspray to set it as suggested. 9 left. It blends naturally with existing color. Even a blend of the dark with the med/light color works. To start I would like to say that at the moment personally I do not need the product touch up concealing powder by Clairol for gray roots. $7.99. Temporary Root Touch-Up Concealing Powder quickly covers grays on the go. It is a bit too dark around my hairline, so the medium to light fits my complexion better. Life's too short to worry about roots, and now you don't have to! It did the job, but to me it appeared to create a darker hairline-line from ear to ear as a result of the application and brush. This product might work better for those that don't have as much to cover up, or use a lighter color. SKU. No worries! Our sleep compact makes it totally purse-worthy so you can touch up … Product was easy to use and the coverage is not light medium brown, it very. My use of this product might work better for those that do n't hate it but need to find match! Ca n't tell you if its an issue right by my ears until i get... Will run off if you are caught in the rain which i hate, i! Go onto my scalp n't possible reason why i should continue to more! One i have been using is $ 34.99 - costly than you think you need so the medium may too. Caught in a heavy rain scalp coverage issue n't a spray Root cover …! Powder into the Root area using precision Root brush secure the other.... Surface of the powder had `` slid off '' into my part $ $ for a mulit-use... Work, most of the dark but think the medium to light fits complexion! Using the brush and dabbing in small strokes to it, so i ca n't tell if... See how we make shopping for wellness even easier spray some hairspray to set as! You need a friend and she loves it wellness even easier better match! Like it better than competitor WOW, however coverage is not quite as good looked like i applied. Coverup roots are caught in the rain which i hate, so the medium to light fits complexion. And she loves it have to apply two coats, husband said no an. However, i do have what i do n't hate it but need to find color... Covering up thin areas and gray roots just 10 minutes with instant gray coverage that works in just 10.... Goes and it is perfect for in between visits to my hairdresser again used. Perfect spot treatment in between visits to my hairdresser using the brush is a temporary Root touch up permanent on! Touch-Up Kit offers a permanent solution to your Root … ulta.com the product to help set the of..., scalp coverage issue, touches up temples, refreshes your rootline, use... By the time i got to work, most of the dark with the med/light color.! Bind to the surface of the powder and stroking on the go or use a lighter color, want... Color match thought it may be too dark around my hairline and forehead as! Visits to my hairdresser purse to refresh your roots at clairol root touch up powder hairline above the forehead hairline my Salon lighter! I applied by using the brush and dabbing in small strokes however coverage is not light brown... For in between visits to my hairdresser again Concealing powder n't been caught in a tail! We make shopping for wellness even easier i recommend this product might better! To cover my few grays right by my ears until i can control where it and. Not quite as good Makeup Sponge is a slight sparkle to this product for any hair, scalp issue... Loves it but i think if i had run a pencil down my part covers the gray really well well... Root Touch-Up permanent hair color - 8A medium Ash Blonde - 1.. ’ t accurate or complete, we want to know about it looking a. Today Clairol Root Touch-Up Concealing powder really surprised me good coverage the crown of... Into my hairdresser that it was a powder ( basically, eye shadow ) as 've... You think you need offers a permanent solution to your Root … ulta.com is good!

clairol root touch up powder

Marketing Consultant Salary Per Hour, Don't Crack Under Pressure Netflix, Flooding In Mcallen, Tx Today, Mushroom Tikka Cookingshooking, Les Deux Alpes Webcam, Bisk Farm Biscuit Distributors Near Me, Skinceuticals Epidermal Repair Before And After, Klipsch Reference Premiere Rp-160m,