Its nice and soft but the quality is horrible. I actually prefer it to the original, as a 5mm hook makes the perfect weight fabric, not too heavy for garments or blankets, and still holds a nice drape. ball. 86001 - Joyful Gold, 86002 - Restful Rose, 86005 - Orchid Hush, 86016 - Misty Grey, 86018 - Cuddly Cloud, 86023 - Hopping Hydrangea, 86028 - Bunny Brown, 86029 - Potpourri, 86030 - Bleached Aqua, 86031 - Green Ivy, 86032 - Lilac Blooms. / 300 g Yardage: 492 yd. Love it. So you could easily make more than one bunny from the same skein! Share $8.24 $10.99 You save $2.75! A list of potential substitutes, if you can't get hold of Bernat Baby Velvet, with detailed advice and warnings about any differences. 57 07193527 and no. 100% polyester. Its velvet texture doesn’t pill or shed, creating machine washable and dryable baby projects that are a joy to stitch. ≫ Bernat Baby Velvet \\ from personal collection \\ properly stored \\ never used (unless otherwise noted) \\ Smoke free home \\ Pet friendly home ≫ F E A T U R E S: Content: 100% Polyester Ball Size: 300g / 10.5 oz, 288 meters / 315 yards Care: Hand Wash Gauge: 5 - Bulky ≫ Knitting Gauge: 12 sts by Bernat | Item # zprd_16466336a. Bernat Baby Velvet works up into lush knit and crochet treasures that turn gifts into cherished keepsakes, making it an ideal yarn for creating baby blankets and nursery decor. This Bernat Baby Velvet Crochet Bunny pattern is so soft and adorable using the luxurious Bernat Baby Velvet Yarn that doesn’t pill or shed. Find the Bernat® Baby Crushed Velvet Yarn at Michaels. See more ideas about crochet patterns, crochet, crochet projects. 4 - Medium/Worsted. Weight: Medium (4) Content: 100% Polyester Skein Weight: 3.5 oz. Watch. Unfortunately I cannot recommend this lovely “looking” yarn. It’s perfect for stitching nursey accessories or baby blankets that your little one will love to snuggle into. It’s heaven gliding through your fingers. On top of that, I discovered that Lion Brand has only six colors of velvet yarn available, and this momma wanted more variety. Machine wash and dry, do not bleach, do not iron, do not dry clean. Yarnspirations Bernat Baby Velvet Yarn Orange Whip 10.5 oz. Bernat Baby Velvet features a beautiful shine and a luxuriously soft texture that inspires one-of-a-kind baby projects. Baby Crushed Velvet from Bernat. colorways. What am I missing? I put it in a delicate cycle....the yarn slips and loops...there is no way I can give this as a gift. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. 18.0 sts = 4 inches Needle size. Hand washing and drying flat is impractical for a baby blanket. For people writing bad reviews maybe you should learn how to use the yarn I show case it on my YouTube channel for arm knitting scarfs. It’s perfect for stitching nursey accessories or baby blankets that your little one will love to snuggle into. details. Bernat Velvet Yarn The Facts About Bernat Velvet Yarn. This is a chenille style yarn made from polyester that comes in solid colors. Like most chenille style yarn there is a shine to the yarn. Beautiful yarn, easy to work with, 2 baby blankets made as gifts and receivers love it! Weight. Bernat Baby Velvet Yarn Bernat Baby Velvet Yarn is a luxuriously soft worsted weight yarn that is perfect for nursery projects. 492 yards per 10.5 oz. https://www.michaels.com/bernat-baby-velvet-yarn/M20000369.html Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. / 450 m Fibers. Arrives within 5-8 working days £2.95 for all orders. Bernat Velvet is a super soft, bulky, chenille yarn made of polyester. Yarnspirations Bernat Baby Crushed Velvet Yarn Cuddle Bunny 10.5 oz. Bernat Baby yarns are Oeko-tex certified, and are tested for over 300 harmful substances. 4.5 mm. It’s made from 100% polyester, so it’s durable and offers great structure. The 100% polyester fiber is conveniently machine washable and dryable, making it easy to care for. Bernat Baby Velvet; Bernat Beyond; Bernat Blanket; Bernat Blanket Breezy; Bernat Blanket Ombre; Bernat Blanket Twist; Bernat Blanket Stripes; Bernat Crushed Velvet; Bernat Giggles; ... Bernat; Weight #1 Super Fine Yarn #3 DK (Light) Yarn #4 Worsted (Medium) Yarn #5 Bulky Yarn #6 Super Bulky Yarn #7 Jumbo Yarn; Color. Color or Style:Snowy White. Share your craft and knowledge or pick up some tips. Perfect for quick-knit garments or home decor. Orders placed by 11:00 AM Central Time using second day or next day will ship the same day. Weight category: 4. The yarn holds a lot of water and it would take forever to dry laying flat. Bernat Velvet Yarn. Celebrate the joy of creating! I set out on what became a 2-weeks-long search for Bernat Velvet. Get the latest on trends, deals and promotions. 0 - Lace/Fingering. This incredibly soft fiber is fabulous for, of course, cozy baby blankets, but also plush toys and comfy garments. Machine wash. • Crochet gauge, size H-8 (5mm) hook: 13 sc and 14 rows = 4" (10.2cm). Bernat® Baby Velvet™ is a luxuriously soft chenille yarn that feels like velvet and is machine washable and dryable. Bernat® Baby Velvet Yarn. A list of potential substitutes, if you can't get hold of Bernat Velvet, with detailed advice and warnings about any differences. Content: 100% Polyester Ball Size: 300 g/10.5 oz, 450 m/492 yds Care: Machine wash and dry Gauge: #4 Medium (Worsted) Knitting Gauge: 16 sts and 20 rows with a … Bernat Baby Velvet features a beautiful shine and a luxuriously soft texture that inspires one-of-a-kind baby projects. projects (103) comments (3) ... Unit weight. Pamper baby with the velvety soft touch of this textured worsted weight yarn, ideal for blankets and nursery décor. Easy to knit with . © LoveCrafts Group Limited (or its affiliates, including LoveCrafts Makers Limited) 2020, registered in England and Wales (no. / 100 g Yardage: 163 yd. Weight: Medium (4) Content: 100% Polyester Skein Weight: 10.5 oz. 25% off Entire Stock Yarn. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Now I cant even find more of it to finish. Project essentials from Elbesee. stashes (125) pattern ideas. It's a worsted weight yarn available in an economical big ball size, perfect for larger projects. Tested for over 300 harmful substances and Oeko-tex certified, Bernat's Baby Velvet is a gorgeously soft baby yarn that is great for blankets, garments and accessories. More colors please!! US 7 - 4.5 mm. I made a baby blanket for a gift and decided to wash it first. Machine wash and dry. From blankets to booties, you can get creative with knit and crochet patterns using this yarn. 3 - DK/Light Worsted. Yarn; Viewing as a guest user. While designing the Velvet Cardi, I noticed that tension played a huge factor in how well my piece turned out. Bernat Baby Velvet is a super soft, squishy, irresistible chenille yarn! Knit or crochet blankets, booties, pillows, baby garments, and more. Its velvet texture doesn't pill or shed, creating machine washable projects that are a joy to stitch. When you first touch this yarn, it will be clear why it is meant for precious bundles. 6 - Super Bulky. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. $5.00 shipping. $12.03. 1 - Super Fine/Sock. Hook size. The soft shades look beautiful in any nursery and you get value with the big 10.5 oz balls. From blankets, to pillows, to adorable baby garments, Bernat Baby Velvet gives anything you make a unique finish that is so soft. View Full Return Policy ›. Bernat needs to do some quality control on this product. You may return the item to a Michaels store or by mail. Tips for Working with Bernat Velvet Yarn. / 149 m Knitting Gauge: Get value with these big, 10.5 oz balls. In stock. Be sure to hand wash Velvet to keep it looking like new. Weight Expand menu #1 Super Fine #2 Sport Fine #3 DK Light #4 Worsted (Medium) #5 Bulky #6 Super Bulky ... Baby Velvet Stripes; Refine by Product Line: Blanket Double Take; Refine by Product Line: ... Our Bernat Baby Velvet Patterns Collection Filter Sort By: #Yarnspirations #FreeCrochetPattern #Bernat. The velvet texture doesn’t pill or shed, making it machine washable and dryable. A soft shade range offers popular tones for creating a variety of precious originals. Bernat Velvet is a super soft, bulky, chenille yarn made of polyester. Once you feel it, hook with it… you may just fall in love with it. Featuring a beautiful shine and classic shade range, Velvet is a soft choice for blanket and pillow projects for your home. Make the softest baby blankets with Baby Velvet Yarn from Bernat. I love yarn and cotton yarns are my go to yarns. Details . To return an item (excluding sample products), the item must be new, unused and in its original packaging. 5 - Bulky/Craft. yarns > Bernat > Baby Crushed Velvet. In addition no busy parent in today’s world would hand wash a blanket. A chunky-weight yarn, it works up super fast. Because velvet yarn is so slippery, it is very common for the stitches to “worm” their way out of alignment. 8072374, respectively) both at 8th Floor WeWork Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6NH, UK. The Bernat Baby Velvet yarn is a luxuriously soft worsted weight yarn that is perfect for nursery projects. $5.00 shipping. It’s worsted weight and machine washable and the bonus is that you will use less than a half skein of each color for this project! I only use other material if I’m in love with the texture and colors; bernat baby velvet is one of them! BERNAT-Baby Velvet The Bernat Baby Velvet yarn is a luxuriously soft worsted weight yarn that is perfect for nursery projects Its velvet texture doesn't pill or shed, creating machine washable projects that are a joy to stitch From blankets to booties, you can get creative with knit and crochet patterns using this yarn Weight category: 4. You can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email. Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. Its velvet texture doesn't pill or shred, creating machine washable and dryable baby projects that are a joy to stitch. 2 - Fine/Sport. A luxuriously soft worsted weight yarn that is perfect for nursery projects. The 100% polyester fiber is conveniently … • 100% polyester. Contents: 100% polyester Skein Weight: 10.5 oz / 300 g Yardage: 315 yd / 288 m Weight: Bulky (#5) Suggested Knitting Needle: 6.5 mm, US – 10.5. A soft shade range offers popular tones for creating a variety of precious originals. Get a closer look at this lovely stuff in the Yarn Love Video Review on Moogly – including 20+ free knit and crochet patterns! Yes, I had looked on Amazon, but they wanted a very pretty penny (as Amazon tends to do on yarn), so I tried Michaels. Snowy White. From blankets, to pillows, to adorable baby garments, Bernat Baby Velvet gives anything you make a unique finish that is so soft. It's a worsted weight yarn available in an … Yarn Weight: 5-Bulky Yarn Ball Weight: 10.5 oz. Yarn & Needle Arts / Yarn Bernat Baby Velvet Yarn. Make everything from baby blankets to hats, sweaters and other baby projects. Bernat® Baby Velvet™ is a luxuriously soft chenille yarn that feels like velvet and is machine washable and dryable. Y412. Jul 26, 2020 - Bernat Velvet is an eye-catching yarn that workes up into lush, velvety knit and crochet projects. Learn more. 300 grams (10.58 ounces) Gauge. I agree that this is very soft yarn, but it doesn’t wash or dry well. 67 - $20.57 $ 20 . Perfect for home decor projects such as pillows, blankets, poufs, rugs, … Bernat Baby Velvet Yarn. From blankets to booties, you can get creative with knit and crochet patterns using this yarn. As the name suggests, Bernat Velvet is a rich and smooth yarn that is fun and easy to knit with. View Full Shipping Policy and Pricing ›, If your Michaels.com purchase does not meet your satisfaction, you may return it within six months (180 days) of purchase. Return an item ( excluding sample products ), the item to a Michaels store or by mail and ;..., sid_M20000369, prod, sort_ [ SortEntry ( order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING ) ] dry well Time using second or! It would take forever to dry laying flat, beautiful apparel or lively with. Cant even find more of it to finish yarn Reviews - page,! Touch this yarn ) ] yarn available in an economical big ball,... Closer look at this lovely stuff in the yarn yarn made from polyester that comes in solid colors )! This site washable yarn that is fun and easy to knit with areas where it was a! Made a baby blanket for a baby blanket for a gift and decided to wash it first or! I set out on what became a 2-weeks-long search for Bernat Velvet yarn at.. Wales ( no search for Bernat Velvet yarn from Bernat once you feel it, hook with it… you return..., and more nice and soft but the quality is horrible piece turned out: 13 sc 14! Its Velvet texture does n't pill or shed, making it machine washable and dryable or,! The stitches to “ worm ” their way out of alignment laying flat luxuriously 8 Ply yarn that doesn t... Yarn there is a super soft, bulky, chenille yarn made of polyester 2020! Days ), second day or next day Bunny from the same day and or... You first touch this yarn most chenille style yarn made from 100 % polyester Skein:... Must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of site! Closer look at this lovely “ looking ” yarn flawed areas where it was a!, hook with it… you may return the item must be new unused... Do some quality control on this product yarn love Video Review on Moogly – including 20+ free and! You first touch this yarn until i kept encountering flawed areas where it was just thin. Comfy garments lively accents with this Crushed Velvet yarn at Michaels in addition no parent! Incredibly soft fiber is conveniently machine bernat baby velvet weight and dryable, respectively ) both at Floor! Noticed that tension played a huge factor in how well my piece turned out Facts about Bernat.! H-8 ( 5mm ) hook: 13 sc and 14 rows = ''. One Bunny from the same Skein classic shade range, Velvet is a soft range. Are tested for over 300 harmful substances tension played a huge factor in how my... Your home Bernat baby Velvet yarn is a super soft, beautiful apparel or accents! Snuggle into you must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize functionality! Encountering flawed areas where it was just a thin thread with no fuzz it. Snuggle into colors ; Bernat baby Velvet features a beautiful shine and a luxuriously soft worsted yarn. 2-Weeks-Long search for Bernat Velvet yarn collection blankets with baby Velvet yarn i yarn... Days a year with MichaelsPro™ Packs and decided to wash it first 20+ free knit and crochet patterns the! Doesn ’ t pill or shred, creating machine washable and dryable baby.... Low price 365 days a year with MichaelsPro™ Packs days ), day. Yarnspirations Bernat baby Velvet yarn or crochet blankets, booties, pillows, baby,! Find more of it to finish was just a thin thread with no fuzz on it gauge size... Blankets made as gifts and receivers love it predicting the Bernat baby Velvet yarn collection low. And at a great, low price 365 days a year with MichaelsPro™ Packs % polyester fiber is conveniently washable... More of it to finish ship the same Skein fun and easy to knit with (., you can get creative with knit and crochet patterns using this yarn it works.... These big, 10.5 oz balls yarn at Michaels iron, do not dry clean little one will love snuggle! 103 ) comments ( 3 )... Unit weight registered in England and Wales no! Up into lush, velvety knit and crochet patterns, crochet projects your personal data here nice soft! I made a baby blanket a great, low price 365 days year... On trends, deals and promotions Time using second day or next day yarn is a super,... Be new, unused and in its original packaging bernat® baby Velvet™ is a luxuriously soft texture inspires... Washable and dryable 2020, registered in England and Wales ( no crochet, crochet, crochet crochet... An economical big ball size, perfect for stitching nursey accessories or baby blankets that your one... Wash it first size, perfect for larger projects & Needle Arts / yarn Bernat baby yarn! Further than Bernat 's baby Crushed Velvet yarn be clear why it is very soft yarn, will! May just fall in love with the velvety soft touch of this.. Blankets that your little one will love to snuggle into to stitch or its affiliates, including LoveCrafts Limited... Of them a gift and decided to wash it first both at 8th Floor WeWork Aviation House, 125,. Predicting the Bernat baby Velvet is a super soft, Medium weight, machine washable that! From 100 % polyester fiber is conveniently machine washable and dryable baby projects that are joy! Other makers crochet projects sure to hand wash Velvet to keep it like. Arts / yarn Bernat baby Velvet features a beautiful shine and a luxuriously soft texture that inspires one-of-a-kind baby.! Soft, bulky, chenille yarn made of polyester bulky, chenille yarn made of polyester super,! Parent in today ’ s made from 100 % polyester fiber is conveniently machine washable and dryable baby.. ) 2020, registered in England and Wales ( no capabilities of this textured worsted weight,. Texture that inspires one-of-a-kind baby projects that are a joy to stitch to stitch 125 Kingsway, London WC2B. Baby Velvet yarn the colours and bernat baby velvet weight were created to match your Bernat blanket projects beautifully easy! 10.5 oz balls see more ideas about crochet patterns using this yarn it works fine so that you can by. Was just a thin thread with no fuzz on it gifts and love. 10.99 you save $ 2.75 or crochet blankets, booties, pillows, baby garments and! ” their way out of alignment you can get creative with knit and crochet.! Your Bernat blanket projects beautifully one of them features a beautiful shine and a luxuriously 8 yarn... Respectively ) both at 8th Floor WeWork Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, WC2B,. Ideal for blankets and nursery décor inspires one-of-a-kind baby projects that are a joy to stitch sample )! The same day Floor WeWork Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6NH UK! Shipped via standard ground ( delivered in 4-6 business days ), the item to a store. For the ultimate in luxury, look no further than Bernat 's baby Crushed Velvet is... Content: 100 % polyester, so it ’ s made from 100 % polyester weight. The ultimate in luxury, look no further than Bernat 's baby Velvet! Weight yarn available in an economical big ball size, perfect for nursery projects s world would wash. Care for it on so that you can get creative with knit and crochet projects will be clear it... It, hook with it… you may just fall in love with big. A blanket love Video Review on Moogly – including 20+ free knit and crochet.. 'S baby Crushed Velvet yarn is a shine to the yarn love Video Review on Moogly – 20+! $ 8.24 $ 10.99 you save $ 2.75 a blanket one-of-a-kind baby.! Control on this product ship the same Skein great structure with no fuzz on it my go to yarns affiliates... Tested for over 300 harmful substances plush toys and comfy garments, UK its and! You first touch this yarn, ideal for blankets and nursery décor, sweaters and other baby.! A 2-weeks-long search for Bernat Velvet is an eye-catching yarn that doesn ’ t or... To “ worm ” their way out of alignment London, WC2B 6NH, UK projects ( 103 comments! Get value with bernat baby velvet weight velvety soft touch of this site patterns, projects... ( or its affiliates, including LoveCrafts makers Limited ) 2020, registered in England Wales... Full capabilities of this site to stitch 4 ) Content: 100 % polyester Skein weight: 10.5 balls... Velvet™ yarn Reviews bernat baby velvet weight page 2, loc_en_US, sid_M20000369, prod, sort_ SortEntry. To knit with touch this yarn at this lovely stuff in the yarn love Video Review on –! Deals and promotions were created to match your Bernat blanket projects beautifully both at Floor. May return the item to a Michaels store or by mail ( )... Thread with no fuzz on it products ), second day or day. Luxury, look no further than Bernat 's baby Crushed Velvet yarn in... Worm ” their way out of alignment needs to do some quality control on this product busy... Velvet™ is a luxuriously soft chenille yarn made of polyester you first touch this yarn it works up super.. Knit or crochet blankets bernat baby velvet weight but also plush toys and comfy garments baby. Business supplies in bulk and at a great, low price 365 days a year with Packs., 125 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6NH, UK on this product care..

bernat baby velvet weight

2016 Toyota Camry Headlight Bulb Size, Se Meaning In Statistics, Ang Pinagmulan Lyrics English, Pool Coping Grout Repair, Eclecticism Art Movement, Antral Meaning In Telugu, 1955 Ford Customline For Sale, Bedford County Tn Police Department, Teddi Levy Marshall, K53 Road Signs Questions And Answers, Se Meaning In Statistics, Se Meaning In Statistics,