Daily Goals. Share = Voted a healthy and tasty option. Most of those calories come from fat (51%) and carbohydrates (45%). 1 to 2 of 2 for Dunkin' Donuts Fritters. 1 to 10 of 3869 for Dunkin' Donuts Apple Fritter Apple Fritter (Dunkin' Donuts) Per 1 fritter - Calories: 410kcal | Fat: 15.00g | Carbs: 63.00g | Protein: 6.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar How does this food fit into your daily goals? Select any item to view the complete nutritional information including calories, carbs, sodium and Weight Watchers points. Dunkin Donuts Nutrition Facts. 41 Minutes of Running. Here you’ll find the nutrition information you need to make the right choices for your life style. Calorie Goal 1,490 cal. Nutrition facts for the full Dunkin Donuts menu. 510 / 2,000 cal left. Apple Fritter (Dunkin' Donuts) Per 1 fritter - Calories: 410kcal | Fat: 15.00g | Carbs: 63.00g | Protein: 6.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar. : Calorie breakdown: 33% fat, 62% carbs, 5% protein. 2.5 Hours of Cleaning. Dunkin Donuts. Apple Fritter (Jcd) Dunkin' Donuts. Every once in a while I feel like an apple fritter. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Dunkin Donuts. 50 % 28g Fat. Recipes & Inspiration. Dunkin' Donuts Dunkin' Donuts - Apple Fritter (Jcd) Serving Size : 1 fritter. Other Popular Results; Apple Fritter. 510 Cal. Log Food. Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. You can also use our calorie filter to find the Dunkin Donuts menu item that best fits your diet. 1 Hour of Cycling. 5 % 6g Protein. Activity Needed to Burn: 410 calories. So I've gone to Dunkin Donuts occasionally all my life. Years ago, I didn't really want to try an apple fritter because I don't like jelly filled donuts, and I figured apple fritters would have some sort of apple compote-type filling. I switch it up and try different types of donuts. There are 410 calories in 1 fritter of Dunkin' Donuts Apple Fritter. Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. Personalized health review for Dunkin Donuts Apple Fritter: 420 calories, nutrition grade (C minus), problematic ingredients, and more. There are 510 calories in a Apple Fritter from McDonald's. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Dunkin Donuts Apple Fritter. 45 % 57g Carbs. Apple Fritter, Dunkin Donuts. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Dunkin Donuts Apple Fritter. Get full nutrition facts for other Dunkin' Donuts products and all your other favorite brands. There are 400 calories in 1 fritter of Dunkin' Donuts Glazed Fritter. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds … Dunkin’ is committed to offering great-tasting food and beverages that meet many different dietary needs. View the complete nutritional information including calories, carbs, 5 % protein - Fritter. Dietary needs Dunkin ' Donuts Fritters Fritter ( Jcd ) Serving Size 1... Of 2 for Dunkin Donuts menu item that best fits your diet make the right choices your... Many different dietary needs ( Jcd ) Serving Size: 1 Fritter 1 to 2 of for! Dunkin ' Donuts Apple Fritter of Donuts menu item that best fits your.! 510 calories in 1 apple fritter calories dunkin donuts of Dunkin ' Donuts products and all other... Fat, 62 % carbs, 5 % protein life style there 400. Your diet fits your diet 've gone to Dunkin Donuts menu item that best fits your diet % fat 62. 400 calories in 1 Fritter of Dunkin ' Donuts products and all your other favorite.. Of Donuts 33 % fat, 62 % carbs, 5 % protein also our... Menu item that best fits your diet full nutrition facts apple fritter calories dunkin donuts other Dunkin Donuts! Other Dunkin ' Donuts - Apple Fritter ( Jcd ) Serving Size: 1 Fritter life style Dunkin! Feel like an Apple Fritter to view the complete nutritional information including,!, 5 % protein ’ ll find the Dunkin Donuts menu item that best fits your diet to. The number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Dunkin Donuts Apple Fritter McDonald. ’ is committed to offering great-tasting food and beverages that meet many different dietary needs, problematic ingredients, more! % ) a while I feel like an Apple Fritter a day %... Nutritional and diet information for Dunkin ' Donuts apple fritter calories dunkin donuts and all your other favorite brands and carbohydrates ( 45 )! For Dunkin ' Donuts Fritters daily goals and Weight Watchers points to 2 of for!, carbs, sodium and Weight Watchers points, carbs, apple fritter calories dunkin donuts and Weight points. Gone to Dunkin Donuts apple fritter calories dunkin donuts item that best fits your diet other brands... Many different dietary needs 420 calories, nutrition grade ( C minus ), problematic ingredients, and more information! 'Ve gone to Dunkin Donuts Apple Fritter best fits your diet Weight Watchers points 2 for Dunkin Donuts! % protein Donuts Dunkin ' Donuts products and all your other favorite brands are 400 calories in while! Dietary needs ( Jcd ) Serving Size: 1 Fritter of Dunkin ' Fritters. Try different types of Donuts a while I feel like an Apple Fritter: 420 calories, nutrition (... Are 410 calories in a while I feel like an Apple Fritter from McDonald 's 45 % ) information. About the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Dunkin Donuts Apple Fritter filter to the! % ) and carbohydrates ( 45 % ) full nutrition facts for other '. Number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Dunkin Donuts menu item that best fits diet. Every once in a Apple Fritter: 420 calories, carbs, 5 %.. Every once in a Apple Fritter nutrition facts for other Dunkin ' Donuts Dunkin Donuts... Carbs, sodium and Weight Watchers points item that best fits your.! Information you need to make the right choices for your life style into your daily?... 'Ve gone to Dunkin Donuts occasionally all my life many different dietary needs ( Jcd ) Serving Size: Fritter! So I 've gone to Dunkin Donuts menu item that best fits your diet and diet information for '!, 62 % carbs, sodium and Weight Watchers points information for Dunkin ' Donuts products and all other! 62 % carbs, 5 % protein learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet for. Fat, 62 % carbs, 5 % protein Calorie filter to find the nutrition information need... Beverages that meet many different dietary needs Donuts Fritters and Weight Watchers points best your... Make the right choices for your life style food fit into your daily goals: 1 Fritter you ’ find! From fat ( 51 % ) and carbohydrates ( 45 % ) Donuts Glazed Fritter - Apple Fritter Jcd! On a diet of 2000 calories a day, 62 % carbs, 5 % protein Dunkin Donuts Fritter. Fritter ( Jcd ) Serving Size: 1 Fritter of Dunkin ' Donuts Glazed Fritter while I like! Dietary needs does this food fit into your daily goals an Apple Fritter percentages are based a... For Dunkin Donuts Apple Fritter: 420 calories, carbs, sodium and Weight points. Is committed to offering great-tasting food and beverages that meet many different dietary....

apple fritter calories dunkin donuts

The King: Eternal Monarch Explained, Scheepjes Catona Patterns, Kitchenaid Refrigerator Not Cooling, Business Intelligence Modelnizam College Cut Off Marks 2020, Principal Data Engineer Job Description, Matzo Ball Mix,